• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what's this about Executives meddling with the script?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
When Sora was sitting in the chair I was like "BABY, I'M GONNA SEE THE NEW WORLD" but it didn't happen...But I still hold that XIII-2 felt like a KH game (chaos = darkness) and KH3D felt like XIII-2 (time travel, almost losing Sora.)

God damn it Toriyama...WE COULD HAVE STARTED KH3 WITH RIKU TRYING TO SAVE SORA. (pipedream) You know how perfect that would have been?

That would've been beyond perfect, everything would've come full circle~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
God damn it Toriyama...WE COULD HAVE STARTED KH3 WITH RIKU TRYING TO SAVE SORA. (pipedream) You know how perfect that would have been?
That would have been a way better ending for DDD and would have put a lot more at stake.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Not to mention a more or less Riku centered game

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only problem would have been that everybody would have probably been pissed (like with XIII-2)
But then we could have gotten "Sora Returns: Kingdom Hearts III".

Seriously though, it would be nice to discover what the original ending was.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Except everybody would have probably been pissed (like with XIII-2)
XIII-2 is annoying because Serah isn't even a character in XIII so to have her be the MC in the sequel is weird. At least Riku has had a prominent role in every entry of KH.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It really does make you wonder how things would have turned out. The game certainly would have started on a darker note or a more gloomy one if they went in knowing that they had to rescue Sora somehow. Just thinking about rescuing those in sleep makes me remember that they got to find Aqua which is just pretty awesome

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Can't wait for the Aqua part myself, namely cause I hope it involves Dark Realm exploration.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Wow. Thanks for clearing this up guys!

For sora and ventus, I honestly always thought that was the night of sora's birth. Could very well be too.

Though I like to think that it's moments before he was born. Neither conception nor after birth.

It really does make you wonder how things would have turned out. The game certainly would have started on a darker note or a more gloomy one if they went in knowing that they had to rescue Sora somehow. Just thinking about rescuing those in sleep makes me remember that they got to find Aqua which is just pretty awesome
Yeah, looking forward to finding Aqua.

But I think the game would've started on a more determined/action note. Establish that Sora needs to be rescued, and then just do it. It wouldn't be quite the same-in tone-as what it is as an ending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back