• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoxir

Awards
Ladies and gentlemen, I have figured out through hours of playing that KH 3D had a secret animation that is only achieved after obtaining all of the trophies and inputting a different combination of answers at the end of the game (Different from the secret ending's combination) and, as far as I know, it can only be done on critical. If you want to do this for yourself first, don't look at the spoiler, it DOES reveal another of the 13 darknesses.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This leads me to believe the others are in fact, Demyx, Terra, Vanitas, Riku Replica, and some other guys.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ladies and gentlemen, I have figured out through hours of playing that KH 3D had a secret animation that is only achieved after obtaining all of the trophies and inputting a different combination of answers at the end of the game (Different from the secret ending's combination) and, as far as I know, it can only be done on critical. If you want to do this for yourself first, don't look at the spoiler, it DOES reveal another of the 13 darknesses.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This leads me to believe the others are in fact, Demyx, Terra, Vanitas, Riku Replica, and some other guys.

I KNEW IT 0_0

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The fragment bit, you're reffering to pieces of MX's heart, right? If so, then that doesn't really have relevance. Xigbar explained it himself they were to hook 13 husks to Kingdom Hearts and then divide the heart. That didn't work, because of Ansem's interference. If you're saying that MX already norted everybody but Sora, then how does that make sense when MX was just Reborn???(So to speak) If Saix wasn't norted before this get-together, then Isa wouldn't be effected, saying he's already been Reborn. But, even if so, in this case it's versions that matter, not the mind/whatever. Not to sound silly, but any version will do as long as it's Strong enough, are willing to put their Trust in the cause(Or in Sora's case it didn't really matter), and have a Strong Will to boot.

Another factor I'd like to put on the table is that Numora is leaving us to guess the other 6 Darknesses(For the moment). Therefore, I would say we should have some idea of the other 6. Or 5, if we insist we're still missing a darkness, but even then it should just take some thought-work to figure-out the missing member, like AussyRiku said.(Who knows, it might be the aforemention possible nobody of Master Xehanort)

But here's a new question, even if we don't have a positive answer for the moment, what happened to Terra? Why does only MX get recompleted? Is Terra already saved, and just out there on some world? On that note, if that really is MX? Why of all places is he in Xemnas' chair? What about how Ienzo was going on about how a person should reappear in the place they became a heartless? Or are we to just assume that's where AX became a heartless? And so one question spawns into 5 -_-"

Saix had been norted sometime when he was still a nobody. In both 358/2 Days and KH2 Saix already has the gold eyes and pointy ears which are clear signs of nortification happening. So when Saix was made whole again and became Isa again then surely his reconstructed human form would still be carrying the piece of Xehanort's heart inside of him.

I don't believe every member of the original organization had already been infected with a fragment of MX's heart. But the ones who had golden eyes and pointy ears must have had a fragment in them. This is one reason I think Dilan/Xaldin is one of the Seekers of Darkness, because if you look at Xaldin's ears they are starting to turn pointy.

See I think when different forms of the same person develop a heart, it doesn't normally change who that person is. For example if I become a heartless and a nobody, well the nobody gets the memory and the mind. My nobody isn't a seperate person because it was me who became the nobody. The things in my heart that made me who I was as a human went to the nobody, so the nobody is me.

So for most of the organization they were who they were as humans.

But in the case of Xemnas and Roxas, these two developed their own personality and indentities and thus became their own people. Xemnas ended up this way because his heartless kept it's sense of self, and as such Xemnas didn't inherite the things a nobody normal retains from their heart. Because of this Xemnas developed as his own personality and person. But of course he still wanted to do what MX wanted because his goals are the same as MX.

Roxas' case was different. Sora was a heartless for such a short time that Roxas didn't have time to recieve the things a nobody normally recieves from their heart. As such Roxas eventually becomes his own person. We see this clearly in 358/2 Days. He starts out like as Axel says "A Zombie" but we see him gain his own personality as the game progresses.

So those two along with Namine are the exceptions to the rule. For most of the organization they are not seperate personalities from their time as humans, but simply the same person they were as humans, but they just became nobodies.

What I was thinking about when you add a fragment of MX's heart into the equation, is that as that fragment grows and become more and more of the person's heart then it causes the person to become a hybrid personality. They would begin to think, act, and look more and more like MX while keeping traces of their own personality. Once MX's heart fragment completely takes over a heart, the person becomes Xehanort himself. Not a clone or a replica, but an exact new Xehanort coexisting with the original Xehanort who is MX. It is difficult to explain.

Why do I suddenly imagine Xehanort lying in a cradle with a baby's rattle uttering his very first words. *ggg*
"Da-da-da...X-blade." lol.

Can you imagine what it must have been like for MX's parents to have to raise him? If they could only see him now, all grown up and screwing the worlds up.

curlychuck

Here’s what I believe too be the current line up of Seekers of Darkness/ Xehanorts

Revealed Already
1. Master Xehanort
2. Ansem Seeker of Darkness
3. Xemnas
4. Young Xehanort
5. Xigbar
6. Saix

My Guesses for the remaining 6 members
7. Terranort: Yet another form of MX from the past, brought to the future by YX

8. Vanitas: Created by MX, practically his son, The yellow eyes all but confirm their connection

9. Braig: He shared a strong connection with MX in BBS, and at some point was clearly infected (looks like we’re calling it “nortified”) by MX during the events of that game. YX must havetraveled back in time to retrieve braig.
10. Braig’s Heartless: Braig was nortified with MX before being turned into a nobody, meaning a nortified heartless was also most likely created.

11. Xaldin (My weakest choice): Among the final scenes of BBS we see Braig (already nortified), Ansem the Wise, and Dilan walking to retrieve Terranort. Braig picks up Terranort, then asks Dilan to pick up Aqua’s armor, who does so without hesitation, already appearing to be in cahoots with Braig. Not much proof, I know, but Xaldin eventually ends up sharing similar qualities with Xehanort (the ears and the deep voice...).

12. Either Terra or Some form of Riku (Probably my least defendable choice, yet still one I feel strongly about. Riku has had so many ties to the darkness it would only make sense to use him as a seeker. Both are mentioned in Mickey’s list of Guardians of Light, a criteria mentioned by MX, no other member of that list makes any sense).

13. Unchosen at this time/ TBD (Sora was the intended vessel broken up by Lea)

It feels kind of strange to start simply picking random Org. XII members, such as Marluxia or Luxord, because of their individual intentions or skills. I believe that they need to have a strong connection to MX. (My choosing of Xaldin is somewhat of a last resort kind of thing...)

One question I still have though is, have the 7 guardians of light and 13 seekers of darkness already been predetermined by the x-blade? If this is the case, then would if even be possible for MX to use members on Mickey’s list of guardians and vice-versa. And, if THAT’S the case, is any of this gathering of guardians and seekers really necessary if their positions are already confirmed...?

Don’t even get me started on the addition of time travel into the story. This plot was already hard enough to follow...

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
As long as Kairi isn't the 7th light, I don't care who it is.
It'd be sueish for her to be a princess and guardian of light, not to mention up until now she's taken a backseat and the games have been amazingness.
Coincidence? I think not.

I think the first part of KH3 will involving rescuing Ven, Aqua, and Terra.
Terra's armor was out there, so it's possible he could be retrieved if his heart resided in it, or even a part of it.

Roxas or Lea could be the 7th light.
I mean, Lea summoned a keyblade, so apparently he's destined to use it.

It's been hinted (kind of) that Roxas could be his own self. He has his own heart, and since he's given Sora his memories, it's possible they could split and be perfectly fine.
Even Sora said "we're not the same person".
Needless to say, I hope this isn't the case with Xion and she remains...not...there.

I'd like to see Vanitas in the Thirteen Darknesses, along with Repliku.
Terranort will probably be in there, but not Terra himself...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
As long as Kairi isn't the 7th light, I don't care who it is.
It'd be sueish for her to be a princess and guardian of light, not to mention up until now she's taken a backseat and the games have been amazingness.

That's why I think that she have to be one of them, she need some important role and like I've said in my earlier posts it doesn't make sense that the seven keys/lights from the X-blade would appear first now so maybe Kairi is the reason for that (PoL and all)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ansem mirrored his meeting with Young Xehanort and Riku, leading us to believe he did to Riku what he did to Young Xehanort; bring him into the future, which is sensible, as there is a Riku in their future, making him a valid candidate for time travel.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Saix had been norted sometime when he was still a nobody. In both 358/2 Days and KH2 Saix already has the gold eyes and pointy ears which are clear signs of nortification happening. So when Saix was made whole again and became Isa again then surely his reconstructed human form would still be carrying the piece of Xehanort's heart inside of him.

I don't believe every member of the original organization had already been infected with a fragment of MX's heart. But the ones who had golden eyes and pointy ears must have had a fragment in them. This is one reason I think Dilan/Xaldin is one of the Seekers of Darkness, because if you look at Xaldin's ears they are starting to turn pointy.

See I think when different forms of the same person develop a heart, it doesn't normally change who that person is. For example if I become a heartless and a nobody, well the nobody gets the memory and the mind. My nobody isn't a seperate person because it was me who became the nobody. The things in my heart that made me who I was as a human went to the nobody, so the nobody is me.

So for most of the organization they were who they were as humans.

But in the case of Xemnas and Roxas, these two developed their own personality and indentities and thus became their own people. Xemnas ended up this way because his heartless kept it's sense of self, and as such Xemnas didn't inherite the things a nobody normal retains from their heart. Because of this Xemnas developed as his own personality and person. But of course he still wanted to do what MX wanted because his goals are the same as MX.

Roxas' case was different. Sora was a heartless for such a short time that Roxas didn't have time to recieve the things a nobody normally recieves from their heart. As such Roxas eventually becomes his own person. We see this clearly in 358/2 Days. He starts out like as Axel says "A Zombie" but we see him gain his own personality as the game progresses.

So those two along with Namine are the exceptions to the rule. For most of the organization they are not seperate personalities from their time as humans, but simply the same person they were as humans, but they just became nobodies.

What I was thinking about when you add a fragment of MX's heart into the equation, is that as that fragment grows and become more and more of the person's heart then it causes the person to become a hybrid personality. They would begin to think, act, and look more and more like MX while keeping traces of their own personality. Once MX's heart fragment completely takes over a heart, the person becomes Xehanort himself. Not a clone or a replica, but an exact new Xehanort coexisting with the original Xehanort who is MX. It is difficult to explain.

Nice way to use yourself to set up an example(No joke ^_^).

It would interesting if that caused a split personality, but I doubt Numora will do that(Unless he gets told to make it more interesting again, by that guy ... Whom I forget the name of).

Can you imagine what it must have been like for MX's parents to have to raise him? If they could only see him now, all grown up and screwing the worlds up.

In the end, they set-up his nuturing, y'know, until he left the world and disobeyed his master. Which led to the villian we all know of today. One thing that doesn't make sense, how is the course of history not changed, even in the teensiest way if his trip to the future set him on the path. Or are we going to have alternate timelines added because of the "time travel" concept? Joshua did mention the existence of parallel worlds in DDD, and if we went through TWEWY and got the SNs we all know what those are(Or bothered to do the research without using the game for an explaination :/)

curlychuck

Like what was previously mentioned about Kairi, she practically NEEDS to be a guardian of light. The secret ending to DDD is called "another guardian of light" and reveals Kairi at the end. I'm honestly surprised that there's any debate over that...

MasterZeR0

Why isn't Vanitas confirmed? YX was summoning other forms of Xehanort as his posse, and Vanitas is viewed with him. Maybe Sora(Ventus) subconsciously recognized Xehanort as resembling Van/ the other way around.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
That's why I think that she have to be one of them, she need some important role and like I've said in my earlier posts it doesn't make sense that the seven keys/lights from the X-blade would appear first now so maybe Kairi is the reason for that (PoL and all)

Considering she's had such a small role in the series, it's really dangerous to just throw her in and suddenly make her important.
Not to mention, the majority of fans (I feel, anyway) wouldn't be happy with it.
Roxas could very well be the 7th light, since it's hinted that he is his own person and has his own heart.
Lea could also be a light...and as I mentioned before in another thread, part of KH3 could be rescuing Ven, Aqua, and Terra.

Like what was previously mentioned about Kairi, she practically NEEDS to be a guardian of light. The secret ending to DDD is called "another guardian of light" and reveals Kairi at the end. I'm honestly surprised that there's any debate over that...

"Another" not "7th".
Besides, Nomura loves throwing twists at us.
Surely he wouldn't make it this easy.

What is the big deal if kairi is the 7th light? what's everone complaining about this for?

Because no one really likes Kairi and thus far in the games she hasn't exactly been in the spotlight, so why ruin a pattern that everyone's been content with now?
It's really risky for Nomura, considering there WILL be a ton of backlash if Kairi is the 7th light.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'm sure this may have been clarified before, but so I thought today, shouldn't there be both Braig and Xigbar as each being one of the 13? Because Xemnas and Ansem SoD are there, which would make me think that both Xigbar and Briag would be there also. Braig took the seed way back in BBS before he became a nobody, and his nobody was a Xehanort as well, just like Xemnas, Idk.

HoovGamer

Awards
I'm sure this may have been clarified before, but so I thought today, shouldn't there be both Braig and Xigbar as each being one of the 13? Because Xemnas and Ansem SoD are there, which would make me think that both Xigbar and Briag would be there also. Braig took the seed way back in BBS before he became a nobody, and his nobody was a Xehanort as well, just like Xemnas, Idk.

No its just gonna be braig there, xehanort is just like a special case :D

MasterZeR0

No its just gonna be braig there, xehanort is just like a special case :D

Except it was Xigbar and not Braig. He was referred to by name several times. (Unless it was a case like Lea being called Axel still, but I doubt that.)

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
Except it was Xigbar and not Braig. He was referred to by name several times. (Unless it was a case like Lea being called Axel still, but I doubt that.)

If I'm not mistaken, it's mentioned Roxas was the only Nobody able to fuse without being destroyed himself, so for the other members they simply became one person and thus Xigbar and Braig couldn't exist at the same time...

MasterZeR0

If I'm not mistaken, it's mentioned Roxas was the only Nobody able to fuse without being destroyed himself, so for the other members they simply became one person and thus Xigbar and Braig couldn't exist at the same time...

I'm... not sure what you're arguing? Xigbar is Xigbar in 3D. That's what he's referred to as.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm... not sure what you're arguing? Xigbar is Xigbar in 3D. That's what he's referred to as.

I wasn't really arguing anything, just stating that Xigbar and Braig are the same person again, but he keeps the name of Xigbar seeing as he's loyal to Xehanort.
So thus both of them couldn't be in the Organization.

MasterZeR0

I wasn't really arguing anything, just stating that Xigbar and Braig are the same person again, but he keeps the name of Xigbar seeing as he's loyal to Xehanort.
So thus both of them couldn't be in the Organization.

Oh gotcha. Yeah, it's one person. And I imagine that he keeps the name Xigbar because of the Recusant's Sigil embedded in it, representing Xehanort, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back