• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who on here is gonna do this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No, I really don't want to buy a region-locked 3DS and I can wait for DDD to be released in NA.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally would never get that either. But it's a Japanese 3DS, how would it be region locked?

Have fun playing only Japanese games on your region-locked Japanese 3DS~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:| It's region-locked so I won't be buying it.

Region-locked means you can only play a specific region's games on that DS. So only Japanese games on Japanese 3DS', and NA games for NA 3DS'.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't buy a region locked consol for one game. I got a 3DS and am content to wait a while.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I wouldn't buy a region locked consol for one game. I got a 3DS and am content to wait a while.
I feel like I didn't get across very well. I know it's a damn Japanese 3DS+Japanese DDD. I'm curious if there is anyone who would get it even though it's in Jap.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know Lancelot was talking about getting one. Many people do buy them. You'll just find that the population of us on the forum are broke or just don't care.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm still getting it so I can do livestreams etc. asap `3` Plus it's still KH memorabilia.

Edit: lol ninja'd

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If the 3DS was not region locked I would definitely get the Japanese version. :/ As much as I love KH I don't quite have that much money to throw around :p

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
When the aemrican version comes out, we're looking at 250 kinda price range right. Thats what i put aways for it

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh Cosmic, noone understands you lol.

Yeah, I barely have money for a 3DS in my region, I can't shuck out $700+ for a 3DS and a game that's going to be what? About $60+? Then the language barrier doesn't help.

MadasaHatter

Hahaha I'm SAVING money to buy an NA 3DS and the game! Even if I had the money, I wouldn't get this. Not that much of a die hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back