• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who wants a fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hopefully somebody who will keep me entertaned. :O

If you're within range, I can alter the title for a rank match. Otherwise, just put up your template and I'll roll out mine, so we can begin.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Yes I definitely would. :O
Once it's prepared, I'll edit this post with mine, along with a neat little battle scenario and we can go.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Name
Brad Ash (But the ladies call me baby)

Mid-twenties (But who gives a damn? Age is a word wimps’ use as an excuse for their failures)

Male (At least, the last time I whipped it out)

Appearance
When one first glances at the imposing figure known as Brad Ash… (Ooh, ‘imposing,’ I like your choice of word) they can see a tall, slim figure. Brad is not a monster of strength; he is a slim, built fellow, with muscle toned along his entire 5’11” body… (No one gives a rat’s ass about these numbers you know…) He often can be seen wearing dark black clothes, albeit whatever weather strikes. His dark black pants, tucked into solid dark boots, with traditional silver spur on each end. He often selects to wear a simple button up black shirt, over which he sports a long black trench coat… (Aw hell, too many damn words. These people don’t give a damn about what I wear! And I dress however the hell I want to! If I wanna wear my good old black fedora today, than that’s what I’m gonna wear! Think you can decide my swag…) His skin is a golden white, the show of man who clearly spends his days in the sun (Get yo tan on, ya white prunes!) and his deep black eyes match perfectly with his beautiful thick, black hair, held perfectly under his black fedora (I told ya not to mess with the fedora… And the ladies love the hair, don’t be making fun now…)

Personality
Brad is not one t- (I don’t need no damn witch-psycho-analyst to screw around with my head! Get the hell outta here!)

Abilities
Brad is an interesting fellow (hehe, ‘fellow.’) Not only is he a fighter, capable of duking it out in the most practical way possible (don’t patronize them, I fight as dirty as a stripper with a twenty), but he is an expert marksman. Capable of hitting any target with practically anything (Eh, I’m a modest guy…), he also can understand any weapon handed to him in the moment of contact. Brad is capable of utilizing anything as a weapon, often forming weapons out nothing… (Magic fingers, baby) and can utilize anything he can tap into as ammunition (hehe, I can ‘tap’ a lot of things, eh buddy?) Additionally, he possesses reflexes of gargantuan proportions (What the hell is ‘gargantuan?’) and has been known to outstep any that cross his path. As if straight out of a Hollywood movie, Brad can seemingly perform the impossible when he fights, anticipating and reacting as if he already knows what is going to occur. (Man, I can dodge bullets- I. Am. Awesome.)

History

Brad was bor- (Boo, no one wants to read this crap man. Just get to the action!)-nd he grew up t- (What is this, school? I need a shot, not an education!)-ving on his own, he eventually began to travel the Om-(Zzzz, sorry? Are we in a battle here?)-fter he discovered how he did all th-(Don’t spoil the fun man!)-e would wander, searching for battle after he was forc-(you make me sound like a Michael Bay film, let’s get onto the battle!)

(Okay, here I go. Ready? Ready?) “Howdy.” (That is not funny. I’m gonna kick your ass when I get out to your dimension. You call that a quote? I have more lines than a crack addict!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back