• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
thats exactly what i was gonna ask for, yay usa! no offense, though. you should just import it or order it over ebay or amazon.

ok, it was kinda hit the x button....but i like the story better. and we had to hit the triangle button too, lol

none taken. i would have done it by now, but i also have to buy an American PS2 to play the game. it just gets too complicated... :cry:

that's what i didn't like in KH2. the Δ button use. it made the battle too easy. it was nice as an idea (to have some interactions in the battle) but it was not materialized well...

silentmusic16

none taken. i would have done it by now, but i also have to buy an American PS2 to play the game. it just gets too complicated... :cry:

that's what i didn't like in KH2. the Δ button use. it made the battle too easy. it was nice as an idea (to have some interactions in the battle) but it was not materialized well...

ps2's are region locked! since when? lol shows how much i know!

true, true the combat was "simplified" to the x and triangle buttons (how'd you get the triangle?) but, idk, i like nobodies beter than heartless and the org. over the disney bosses.

'it went a little fast for the story, somep arts were just completely random, some kh worlds had nothing to do with organization XIII and poor character development with organization XIII (though i guess 358/2 days fixed that)

ok, you have a point too. but i think it shines in some places. and 358/2 did fix some stuff but the dreaded Xion was in that game. i hate her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok, you have a point too. but i think it shines in some places. and 358/2 did fix some stuff but the dreaded Xion was in that game. i hate her.

it would have been good if they slowed down, add drama little by little. also sora's voice actor could ahve been better

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the KH2 battle system was meant to be flashy if you didn't like there was always the option to NOT press the damn button

silentmusic16

it would have been good if they slowed down, add drama little by little. also sora's voice actor could ahve been better

i thought his va in kh1 was more annoying, but thats my opinion. and they couldve slowed it down, but i think it had enough drama. with kairi getting stolen (i'm one of the few who like kairi) and the namixas and diz scenes.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
ps2's are region locked! since when? lol shows how much i know!

true, true the combat was "simplified" to the x and triangle buttons (how'd you get the triangle?) but, idk, i like nobodies beter than heartless and the org. over the disney bosses.

haha! i thought you might ask! i'm greek and the triangle symbol is the "D" (Δ=D) letter in greek, and my keyboard has greek as the second language xD

yeah, unfortunately they are region locked. see the NTSC symbol on the top right? :cry:
PS. my god, i love the artwork! :p
954016_113357_front.jpg

Allister Rose

French Lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the KH2 battle system was meant to be flashy if you didn't like there was always the option to NOT press the damn button

"flashy"?

there could have been a way to make the combat just as flashy without over powering the attacks.kh2 final mix did that with critical mode, which made it much more difficult and gave it the feel of days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i thought his va in kh1 was more annoying, but thats my opinion. and they couldve slowed it down, but i think it had enough drama. with kairi getting stolen (i'm one of the few who like kairi) and the namixas and diz scenes.

that wasn really dramatic, just random.

the namine and DiZ scenes were mysterious but they were ot omnious and couldve hinted more.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh also, the dialogue in KH2 was rather...

"SORA DONALD GOOFY"

....yeeeeeeaaaaaah.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I don't see how Days is better than KHII.
It took me 6 days(30hrs) to finish Days, but 12 days(50hrs) to finish KHII.
The amount of worlds were very limited compared to II and plus you can't go anywhere unless it's a mission.
The Heartless were always out for my blood, can't they just back off a little, I'm being swarmed here!
KH is meant to be a crossover of Disney and the FF series and yet there's no FF character in Days, what does that tell you?

*Spoiler* (If you haven't played)
Axel knocks out Xion, Roxas can't forgive him and yet Axel can still say "Hey, Roxas" everyday as if it never happened, am I the only one who has a problem with that?
I used to be fan of Saix, but he's an absolute jerk to Roxas and Xion!
And finally I felt like I didn't get to spend as much time with Xion as I should have in the story to make the ending a lot sadder.
I mean I did cry, but only the first time, now when I watch that scene, I feel nothing for her.
Like I said before, I don't mean to offend anyone.

As for BbS I'm looking forward to it, to see how it all began.
How the Heartless came into existence, and so on.

Chad92

I'm really looking forward to it.Sometimes I'm wary but I don't let those thoughts get to me because I don't want them to ruin my fun.I just assume the game is awesome until it comes out.Then,I judge it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
days had much mroe feeling, the dialog appeared real and the gameplay was challenging.

sure kh2 took longer, but some areas were just boring

LionHeart14

I'm definately looking forward to it. From what I've seen, it seems like the story's gonna be really interesting. That's pretty much what I'm interested in: Story and character development. Birth By Sleep seems to have both of those.
As for the fighting style, I honestly really couldn't care less, but I hope it's at least somewhat harder than KH2. And I hope it involves some thinking like in KH1 and not just smashing X the whole time like in KH2.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah but days had xion :angry:

and kh2 had other characters that got on peoples nerve. kairi (which i'm not saying i'm a hater) had poor character development and barely resembles the one in kh2. plus she did almost nothing and when she has the chance to help she believes sora is helpless without her and riku (making her have a big ego)

sora was also annoying, some moments he acted stupid, some even mroe childish than expected. his Va didnt give much effort into the role (though he did a pretty good job in re:COM) and he just had that cartoony feel, nothing like kh1 or COM sora

zexyishsmexy

*Spoiler* (If you haven't played)
Axel knocks out Xion, Roxas can't forgive him and yet Axel can still say "Hey, Roxas" everyday as if it never happened, am I the only one who has a problem with that?
I used to be fan of Saix, but he's an absolute jerk to Roxas and Xion!
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!
Both Axel and Saix knew what Xion was at the very begining of the game. Take it from Axel's perspective, Axel knows it has to be either Roxas or Xion, when he rationalizes it...he is saving Roxas's life, therefore, making it very easy to look Roxas in the eye. Like a parent who is doing something the child doesn't like "for their own good"
As for Saix, his nature didn't change between KHII and Days, he's always been a jerky, cold, do anything to climb to the top, kinda dude. Plus, in addition to litterally not being able to care, he sees Xion as no more than a puppet, litterally.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
days had much mroe feeling, the dialog appeared real and the gameplay was challenging.

sure kh2 took longer, but some areas were just boring

BS. Days was a sack of shit the entire game was *Lets kill heartless YAY!!!!* with a bit of a mentally unstable Kairi rip off thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back