• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, why do you think The Heart failed Oogie Boogie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
He tried to use it to control the Heartless and it didn't work.

Now, obviously there are implications of not being able to recreate what one doesn't fully understand here, but if you could, what would you say was specifically the cause of this?

Gram

Banned
Awards
If I had to take a guess [which is what this is] I'd say perhaps because the heart wasn't complete or even half of one at all.

I only say this because I take it from data diz's speech to riku in DDD that the heart is born from the individual, the experiences they gain and the memories they create. Like how roxas or xion grew into their own people or how vanitas developed a heart of his own despite being born from a piece of ventus'.

The heart Oogie tried to exploit didn't seem to come or grow from a person, more like something that the doctor tried to throw together. He even pondered the essence of the heart openly after oogie was defeated wondering what a heart truly is, which I take to mean he has no grasp of it in it's entirety nor how to make one like one of his little science experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back