• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yeah about that virus, I guess it's time I confessed....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
The hell is this?
My parents are pissed because apparently I bought like 20 laptops on their credit card?

This is bullshit.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, at least this is all over. The criminal has been terminated. Hopefully nothing like this'll happen again.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I'm not sure how to do it on Chrome. Sorry =\ Try asking around, I'm sure there are plenty of people that do use it.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
oh, so that's the trojan horse/other viruses i got
my stupid anti-virus thing was going crazy
hopefully they catch the creep who made the virus

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Edit: I seem like a senile fool, but I have my schoolwork on my computer which all have my name on it. Do you think the hacker could have looked at them or does it just track online activity?

who knows what this virus is capable of, but I think you're safe.

I lost some good money, seriously, my bank account is wiped out. I mean what am I supposed to do? should I call the police or what?

dammit brokage, I thought you were cool man :c

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
who knows what this virus is capable of, but i think youre safe

but man i lost some good money, seriously, my bank account is wiped out. i mean what am i supposed to do? should i call the police or what?

Oh my god, really? Damn, that is serious, I think you should report this. Idk....

I can't believe this happened. I don't know if I've been effected. I told my parents to make sure if they've done anything online to check just to be sure they're safe.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
oh, so that's the trojan horse/other viruses i got
my stupid anti-virus thing was going crazy
hopefully they catch the creep who made the virus

Edit: I seem like a senile fool, but I have my schoolwork on my computer which all have my name on it. Do you think the hacker could have looked at them or does it just track online activity?

Check the history of whatever your Anti-virus had blocked/deleted and it should give you the name of it, which you could then search online.

I am worried though. My mom's the manager of a store and who knows what she could have typed on this computer.

ffdgh

well noting is amiss on my end thank God... just to be safe tho, im clearing everything I've done 4 the past weeks.
lol shouldn't shouldn't there be a warning to the forms about the Trojan?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jeebus, people have been robbed? D: Thank god I only mess around like an idiot on my computer. And, the only thing to be found on my school one is just a whole bunch of word documents, notepads, and a few tabs for my classes. Hm. I doubt the hacker could really do much of anything to my school account. Heck, It's my account and even I can do barely anything.

Seriously... I would help to get rid of this thing if I even knew how.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Is it weird that I have more money than I should in my account? Maybe my mom moved money again and just used my account to get something.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Jeebus, people have been robbed? D: Thank god I only mess around like an idiot on my computer. And, the only thing to be found on my school one is just a whole bunch of word documents, notepads, and a few tabs for my classes. Hm. I doubt the hacker could really do much of anything to my school account. Heck, It's my account and even I can do barely anything.

Seriously... I would help to get rid of this thing if I even knew how.

same here, also I did what DiceKiller suggested and saw all the viruses that were quarantined
they were all a very low - low risk and are easily quarantined, though not cleaned

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
At least we know what the fuck it is.
Is it a good or a bad thing my computer never detected shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back