• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yeah about that virus, I guess it's time I confessed....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
what the fuck man are you the hacker or something?

What!? No! My computer was getting attacked too! The usb drive I use for school got messed and some of my files are corrupted. My mom uses my bank account sometimes to get gas or groceries. I only have $10 more than I think I should have. I don't even know how to hack or spread viruses, nor would if I knew how to. I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a scumbag.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't understand, all the viruses i got were at very low-low level threat(checked them)
and it caused so much damage?

ffdgh

lol low level dangers can easily become big level problems if left alone,

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
lol low level dangers can easily become big level problems if left alone,

yeah, that's why i constantly have the auto-protect thing on Norton
but the thing is, I can't find out how long those viruses were on my computer before they were found and quarantined, hopefully not for long

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I dunno why, but Im having a hard time believing the "i got robbed!" stories. *shrugs*

Anyways, this is funny. My laptop turned on by itself while I was sleeping, did the virus cause that too? LMFAO!

Seriously though, if this is true, Im glad I dont have any personal info on this laptop. Oh well.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Trojans. Nasty little bastards invented by people who are bastards themselves.

No, Hokage didn't make it. He just set it loose here.

And I should know how bad trojans are. They completely killed my first computer.
And apparently, are built to steal specialized strains of data.

Man I'm happy I don't have any important files.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Lionheart, you might want to notify your credit union, and your lawyer if you have on. I think that's what my parents did when my dad's account got robbed.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I just went back and looke d at my account again. I forgot I deposited money, so everything for me is fine now.

edit: It was a Trojan virus Roxas.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Okay, so assuming my laptop is infected, doing a scan would do the job of finding it pretty well? I mean, it's not some sneaky little bastard trojan that hides and antivirus scans cant detect, right?

I ask, cause while a lot of people got warnings from their antivirus programs, I never did, so Im thinking it couldve flown under the radar of my antivirus program.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Sometimes Norton doesn't tell you about threats until later when it's doing a full system scan, but by that time the threat should be gone. My Norton did warn me, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Sometimes Norton doesn't tell you about threats until later when it's doing a full system scan, but by that time the threat should be gone. My Norton did warn me, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

same here, Norton warned me too but i don't know when these stupid viruses actually entered my computer

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Wow, luckily nothing happened to my system or accounts...too bad it was Joe :( and I definetly deleted my history and cookies for the past month haha

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
A few minutes ago, I got a notification by my anti-virus that an intrusion attempt was blocked from this site. So I'm guessing I'm safe then...

Well damn, this sucks. If he cared about this website so much, why would he have done this? Boredoms not a good enough reason...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
same here, Norton warned me too but i don't know when these stupid viruses actually entered my computer

Mine started going crazy around the same time everyone was having trouble with the site and reporting the virus. Just delete your history and cookies for the past month. I cleared my cookies, but I need to get rid of my history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back