• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So you think Ventus will wake up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Rox

At the end of Dream Drop Distance Sora visits Traverse Town to see the dream eaters and when Sora was happy Ven smiled all the way over in Castle Oblivion. (Or at least thats where I think he is...)
Either way I was thinking that maybe Ven is regaining consciousness. So wouldnt it be cool if Sora went back to Castle Oblivion or something to wake Ven up Like Roxas woke him up, except by simply giving back his heart and not becoming him.
Does anyone else think this could be a possibly? Didnt they say they needed one more hero/guardian for the light?
Of did Kairi already take that roll?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's pretty much the plan, wake Ven up after finding him in CO by giving him back him heart. The tricky part is doing it without hurting Sora.

13Rox

That's pretty much the plan, wake Ven up after finding him in CO by giving him back him heart. The tricky part is doing it without hurting Sora.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Wound Namine have to come back in the picture with a new talent or would Sora have to use the keybalde and unlock his heart again and become a heartless once more. I can see him getting overly cocky about Kairi being his light and putting too much faith in the chance she will be able to bring him back again. And then they would have to go hunt Roxas down all over again. Then there is the problem with Lea/Axel if Roxas comes back. I am going to go crazy before the game comes out thinking about this!

Ruran

Awards
Yeah I was thinking about that. Wound Namine have to come back in the picture with a new talent or would Sora have to use the keybalde and unlock his heart again and become a heartless once more. I can see him getting overly cocky about Kairi being his light and putting too much faith in the chance she will be able to bring him back again. And then they would have to go hunt Roxas down all over again. Then there is the problem with Lea/Axel if Roxas comes back. I am going to go crazy before the game comes out thinking about this!

One of the goals of KH3 is to save seven characters: Roxas, Namine, Xion, Ansem the Wise, Aqua, Ven, and Terra. The data Ansem placed in Sora's heart is supposed to help those who have fallen somehow but we don't know how yet. Plus, there's the Key to Return Hearts which I presume is also to help bring people back. Unless something goes terribly wrong I don't think they would have to chase Roxas down because presumably they're actively trying to bring him back. I can't see Sora using Kairi like that though. Her bringing him back was a chance thing that she can't really do on a whim. He would have to give her a heart attack and a half if he wanted to get resurrected by her every time.

13Rox

One of the goals of KH3 is to save seven characters: Roxas, Namine, Xion, Ansem the Wise, Aqua, Ven, and Terra. The data Ansem placed in Sora's heart is supposed to help those who have fallen somehow but we don't know how yet. Plus, there's the Key to Return Hearts which I presume is also to help bring people back. Unless something goes terribly wrong I don't think they would have to chase Roxas down because presumably they're actively trying to bring him back. I can't see Sora using Kairi like that though. Her bringing him back was a chance thing that she can't really do on a whim. He would have to give her a heart attack and a half if he wanted to get resurrected by her every time.

point taken. I forgot about them wanting to bring Roxas back. heh I had a blonde moment. I think there could possibly be an answer to everything in the data ansem hid in Sora. Sora only has to find it. It would be cool though for them to bring everyone back and for Ven and the others to get revenge on Xehanort. But if Ven comes back doesnt that mean Vanitas comes back too? Or does that not apply because Ven got rid of the darkness in his heart, so would it like regrow or something?

Ruran

Awards
point taken. I forgot about them wanting to bring Roxas back. heh I had a blonde moment. I think there could possibly be an answer to everything in the data ansem hid in Sora. Sora only has to find it. It would be cool though for them to bring everyone back and for Ven and the others to get revenge on Xehanort. But if Ven comes back doesnt that mean Vanitas comes back too? Or does that not apply because Ven got rid of the darkness in his heart, so would it like regrow or something?

What exactly happened to Vanitas is a bit of a mystery. We don't know if he was absolutely destroyed living Ven a broken chunk of pure light, if Vanitas and his darkness assimilated back into Ven, If only the darkness assimilated back but Vanitas' sense of self was booted out, etc. It's anyone's guess at this point.

13Rox

I am even more excited to find out now. Ven was my favorite character and now he is coming back and I wanna know more for sure. eek!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Since Roxas is one with Sora at this point, and Sora is still alive, I don't see much point in him becoming his own person. He would basically be Sora, as Axel is now Lea, etc. But should Sora use that key to unlock his heart again... I don't know what would happen to the denizens of his heart.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Since Roxas is one with Sora at this point, and Sora is still alive, I don't see much point in him becoming his own person. He would basically be Sora, as Axel is now Lea, etc. But should Sora use that key to unlock his heart again... I don't know what would happen to the denizens of his heart.

I'm unsure if Roxas would be another Sora. If I'm not mistaken, at this point of the game, it's been hinted that Roxas is essentially a whole different being of his own, and it was even acknowledged by Sora in DDD.

Sora in DDD said:
Roxas, you're you. We're not the same. I wanted to tell you that. That you deserve as much as I do to be your own person.

Even YX said something along the same lines.

Young Xehanort in DDD said:
Roxas... Now, there was a worthy candidate. But, unfortunately, he became too aware of himself, and returned to Sora.

Now the question becomes whether or not Roxas will still be able to wield a Keyblade after the residents of Sora's heart hotel have been saved, because Roxas has got a heart of his own which may not have been chosen by the Keyblade, and what little bit of Ventus' heart that was in him that allowed him to access a second Keyblade will have been returned to its rightful owner by then.

Eh, but I digress. Let's save this for another day.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
i have a feeling that thanks to sora's training, he can remove ven's heart without causing harm to himself

Gram

Banned
Awards
Since Roxas is one with Sora at this point, and Sora is still alive, I don't see much point in him becoming his own person. He would basically be Sora, as Axel is now Lea, etc.

Wrong Roxas and Sora are two different people with their own minds and hearts as nomura has stated. Roxas was born as his nobody but lacked soras memories and from that blank state developed his own personality and heart.

Even sora states they are different people.

13Rox

Wrong Roxas and Sora are two different people with their own minds and hearts as nomura has stated. Roxas was born as his nobody but lacked soras memories and from that blank state developed his own personality and heart.

yeah because in different situations they act different. They arent similar other than looks. Where Sora has lots of friends Roxas has few. So Roxas is like the anti social version of Sora if you think about it. :D

KHRULER

Awards
If Sora does use that keyblade to unlock his heart, would he make another nobody?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If Sora does use that keyblade to unlock his heart, would he make another nobody?

As far as I know, the goal is not to release Sora's heart. It's to somehow release Ventus' that's been resting in it, and probably Roxas, Xion, and Naminé as well.

So nope, I don't think there will be another Nobody of Sora.

Gram

Banned
Awards
As far as I know, the goal is not to release Sora's heart. It's to somehow release Ventus' that's been resting in it, and probably Roxas, Xion, and Naminé as well.

So nope, I don't think there will be another Nobody of Sora.

^ This. The goal is to restore everyone while keeping sora whole.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm unsure if Roxas would be another Sora. If I'm not mistaken, at this point of the game, it's been hinted that Roxas is essentially a whole different being of his own, and it was even acknowledged by Sora in DDD.

Now the question becomes whether or not Roxas will still be able to wield a Keyblade after the residents of Sora's heart hotel have been saved, because Roxas has got a heart of his own which may not have been chosen by the Keyblade, and what little bit of Ventus' heart that was in him that allowed him to access a second Keyblade will have been returned to its rightful owner by then.

DDD was just the entry were this point was driven home. Even Ansem the Wise acknowledged that he was wrong about saying Roxas had no right to exist.
The question about Roxas being an own entity, even all other not "naturally" created beings was already brought up in Chain of Memories.
Roxas was always a being of his own once he was created from Sora and remained in existence after Kairi returned him to normal.

Roxas' newbown heart is definitely qualified for the ability to wield a Keyblade as he had both Sora's and Ven's Keyblades for a while. It is correct however that Roxas has no Keyblade of his own (yet) and I dare to assume that if he isn't re-created as a beng of his own, he also won't get one.

Exactly, couldn't have stated that better.
After all that happened in the series I'm sometimes baffled as to why people still believe the propaganda from KH 2, which was brought into question already long before DDD finally confirmed things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back