• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So you're still sleeping…

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

xemnas words to roxas on the 27th day.

who was saying this tho? the terra side or the MX side? regardless if they lost their memories or not, how did that know that ven was sleeping if they never saw it?

Eyphio

i think terra's side is speaking
because the nobodies is the body without heart
and heartless is the incarnation of a heart in darkness
so ansem SOD is basically the reincarnation of MX
trying to take riku's body and all, just like how MX takes terra's body
and Xemnas should be the reincarnation of terra
he might be trying to get a heart for ven through kingdom hearts
so ven can be awake again
apprently no one (in kingdom hearts universe) beside AtW knows that aqua is in the realm of darkness

αsiя

space coke
Xemnas is MX's soul with Terra's body if Im not mistaken
So it should be MX who says it

B

brosandi

Uh... I don't think that's true.

MX's heart went into Terra's body and soul. MX's body simply vanished.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

That would contradict the fact that Xemnas reenacts a since with Roxas just as Terra did with Ven....
Besides it goes back to what i said earlier about dominant sides.

Yezen

But MX's sould might be in Xenmas, it is unlikely that Xenmas is Terra only. Gah, this is why the KH plot is just one big mess half the time(and I mean that in a bad way).

djam2410

yeah i think its terras body and MX soul.

if it was just terra, then the hair would be brown, not silver

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah i think its terras body and MX soul.

if it was just terra, then the hair would be brown, not silver

Not necessarilly, there Heart shapes the Nobody, so the Nobody would look like the person prior to becoming a Nobody. Though Xemnas seems to look older than Xehnaort in my opinion, I also beleive Xehnaort's Heartless appears to have aged about 10 years, Nobodies have been confirmed to not age. Which really doesn't explain how Xehanort is in his 30's, Ienzo, and Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

Lelouch

Not necessarilly, there Heart shapes the Nobody, so the Nobody would look like the person prior to becoming a Nobody. Though Xemnas seems to look older than Xehnaort in my opinion, I also beleive Xehnaort's Heartless appears to have aged about 10 years, Nobodies have been confirmed to not age. Which really doesn't explain how Xehanort is in his 30's, Ienzo, and Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

Either Nomura changed his mind or it's because Xemnas is a "special" nobody. Terranort obviously look to be around 19-22. He look like a young adult whereas Xemnas obviously look like he's in his late 20s or early 30s.

Kentsu13

do we have a confirm that the aprentice becmae heartless/nobodies a yr after bbs

Ishin

It's obvious that MX is what influenced xemnas' being the most. His only goal was kingdom hearts, and he wanted to get there/get it by any means possible. MX did the same hehe

memoire.mx

Xemnas is way of terra cause he want to revive his frieds terra and aqua...maybe a bit upset or so we never learn his true ambitions cause hes dead.

maybe his heart is gone and mx heart is gone too but his mind is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back