• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So you're still sleeping…

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well in the Secret Ending Terra says "You can take my Body but my Hearts is mine" and then MX finds out Eraqus' Heart is also in Terra and if MX puts his heart in Terra then Xehanort = Terra's Heart & Body + MX's Heart + Eraqus Heart. So when Xehanort fell to darkness we should have 4 Beings. Terra's Nobody, MX's Heartless, Terra's Heartless, and Eraqus Heartless. We've only seen two, Terra's Nobody (Xemnas) and A Heartless named Ansem SOD (Most likely XM's Heartless; Could be Terra or Eraqus). So where are the other 2 Heartless?

Kentsu13

Well in the Secret Ending Terra says "You can take my Body but my Hearts is mine" and then MX finds out Eraqus' Heart is also in Terra and if MX puts his heart in Terra then Xehanort = Terra's Heart & Body + MX's Heart + Eraqus Heart. So when Xehanort fell to darkness we should have 4 Beings. Terra's Nobody, MX's Heartless, Terra's Heartless, and Eraqus Heartless. We've only seen two, Terra's Nobody (Xemnas) and A Heartless named Ansem SOD (Most likely XM's Heartless; Could be Terra or Eraqus). So where are the other 2 Heartless?

they must be part of kh3 then lol

djam2410

well maybe there shouldnt be 4 beings;

maybe only 2;

because ven connected his heart with soras.

and that created roxas as the nobody because of that.

so if terra, ME, and MX hearts were connected, then the nobody would take shape of all of them with elements from each (terras body, MX hair color, and longer length for ME? )

xion93

if it was mx he would have used kingdom hearts for evil like xehanorts heartless in the first game as of xemnas he is using it to give himself a heart and all of the other organization members and at one point of the game i believe he said he wasnt like his heartless who as i said was going to use kingdom hearts for evil the nobodies arent light nor dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back