• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The bullshit stops now, all of you.

Ken is dead, and if have nothing important to say in his memory, then stay the fuck away from this thread.

You have 55 minutes.

T.O.P.

becuz he called me like 20 minutes befor jumping. plus his parents called me 2

i only live like 8 minutes away running

Trag

Bronze Member
proline finally gets the answer to life's greatest question, it's funny how people all pray they get into heaven, but mourn when someone dies. hokage man, i know it's not the same, but i had an uncle who took his life, i feel for you man. i hope you get some sort of therapy, it's heavy shit to deal with. it's terrible that things can get so fucked in someone's life that they feel it necessary to do something like this.

Trimms

If he is really dead,

then I'd like to apologize to all his friends who I offended. I know I came off rude but I was skeptical about all this. Obviously he had a lot going on that none of us knew about. I only wish he could have gotten help... I myself was suicidal, but the hospital forced me into his program and life has improved. I really wish the same could be said for Pro. They help. That's what he needed. It's sad that he didn't share his troubles with anyone, or this could have been avoided...

So I know I was a douche and you won't accept this apology, but I really am sorry to you guys for making his life my own entertainment.

Holy shit. This is... unexpected.

I never really knew him that well here, but it still is... ugh, words can't even describe... Well, I offer my condolences to the family and friends, and I know that he will be remembered and missed.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Finally, I'm tired of this shit. He's dead man, one of my best friends is dead and there wasn't shit I could do about it. I even gave my fucking statement to the police and you bastards were acting like it's all a joke. You guys sicken me man, I feel like throwing up. There's a time for jokes and shits and giggles but this isn't the time. So please be respectful man, I can't believe this shit. I'm fucking distraught man, this shit has me thinking of killing myself I mean, is life so fragile that depression would take away someone so great? if so then I feel it's cold hands creeping along my brow...can't believe this happened..

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I remember one time, I was on the forums, and I was trying to disprove a theory, and Ken agreed with me. He did. Man, just that one brief contact, one brief bond with him was enough to fill a lifetime of happiness and friendship with him. Crap, I dont want to cry. I think that moment, really speaks for itself, and says that he was such a great person. I'm so sorry for your loss Hokage.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
That was beautiful, just beautiful...I remember me and Ken went to Los Angeles and saved the ambassador from Tokyo's daughter and then later on we had to go to Tokyo to stop this corrupt crime lord.. god it was just awesome.. Rest In Peace partner/bro/brodude/yo

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
^ Wow, I wish I could have been there. And it's so brave of Ken to defeat his own people like that. So Brave, he deserves a medal. Really.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wow.. I thought this was all a joke, when I first saw this, but I feel so horrible for thinking it was. It actually makes me sad and I hardly even knew the guy. I can't believe something like this would happen. As infurriated as I originally was with you (Hokage) a few days ago, I'll take it all back. I'm very sorry for the best friend that you lost. This.. caught even me off-guard.. and I don't even know the guy.

Also, don't let this event lead to you the same thing, Hokage. You can recover from this.

R.I.P. Proline

Rabello

I'm fucking distraught man, this shit has me thinking of killing myself I mean, is life so fragile that depression would take away someone so great? if so then I feel it's cold hands creeping along my brow...can't believe this happened..

No don't do it! We need to stop this killing now! Think of Tupac and Notorious B.I.G.! They wouldn't want you doin' it!

Ken is in a better place now. He is pumping iron and doing math with the guy upstairs.

I hate myself... I told Ken he is my second favorite asian... Although he is my first!

Rest With Calculus, man. We will always miss ya.

EDIT: Come to think of it, he was my second favorite asian. First is Kobe Tai. God damn she is hot.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Finally, I'm tired of this shit. He's dead man, one of my best friends is dead and there wasn't shit I could do about it. I even gave my fucking statement to the police and you bastards were acting like it's all a joke. You guys sicken me man, I feel like throwing up. There's a time for jokes and shits and giggles but this isn't the time. So please be respectful man, I can't believe this shit. I'm fucking distraught man, this shit has me thinking of killing myself I mean, is life so fragile that depression would take away someone so great? if so then I feel it's cold hands creeping along my brow...can't believe this happened..

****** buddy...no.
If you do it, then there'll be no one to mock callingaxel but me.
Take Joe with you.

I remember one time, I was on the forums, and I was trying to disprove a theory, and Ken agreed with me. He did. Man, just that one brief contact, one brief bond with him was enough to fill a lifetime of happiness and friendship with him. Crap, I dont want to cry. I think that moment, really speaks for itself, and says that he was such a great person. I'm so sorry for your loss Hokage.

The same thing happened to me and that other guy.

Muse

you look atrocious
Oh my... I am so sorry. I just read this and I feel like crying now. I didn't even know Proline and I certainly have never talked to him before, but just reading this, especially the comments of his friends (Hokage in particular), just makes me feel so bad.

This is like when I was in 8th grade, less than a year ago, and I was told one of my best friends died the night before.

God... To all of Proline's friends, I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace, Proline.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I can't believe this actually happened. No lie, Proline wasn't my favorite little asian. He could be an asshole when he wanted, but he was a funny asshole. Love everything he posted. Just funny as hell. Hokage, I know how you feel. To lose someone so close to you. I've lost more then a handful of people and I thought about suicide after they died. That's not gonna help. He would want you to live on with your life. You guys were best of friends and i'm sure he's watching over you, protecting you from harm. You guys will be together again one day, kicking it and having fun like the good ol' days.

R.I.P Proline

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lululol.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back