• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [Signup/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
We can anticipate another return, bumping my current binder of characters down to 7.
I'll post in a bit, but Pierce post after me, i've got a great plot-device for Ryoko.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Then fix it bro. I did it with all three characters I posted.

Well, by not "fitting" in the KH Universe, I just meant they aren't of the norm. Personality and origin-wise. Otherwise, they fit in the other aspects. My template is done, I'm just debating on putting her up or just waiting for approval from our neko-loving host.

Awards
We can anticipate another return, bumping my current binder of characters down to 7.
I'll post in a bit, but Pierce post after me, i've got a great plot-device for Ryoko.
A plan huh? Alrighty then.
Well, by not "fitting" in the KH Universe, I just meant they aren't of the norm. Personality and origin-wise. Otherwise, they fit in the other aspects. My template is done, I'm just debating on putting her up or just waiting for approval from our neko-loving host.

post it post it post it post it post it post it post it

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
*Doors slam open,
Light floods through them to the thread
And from their bright depths
A figure emerges
Accompanied with epic music
that curiously seems coming from nowhere*

I'm Back~

Awards
*Doors slam open,
A figure emerges

I'm Back~

*Confetti*

hrmm, working on school work, I'll post once I'm not so... stressed out DX

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
*Doors slam open,
A figure emerges

I'm Back~

The roleplaying powers that be are merciful. LET THEM BE PRAISED!
HUZZAH!!

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
As far as I know, no time skip has taken place thus far...

I realize I'm late for postage, but rest assured it is coming tomorrow night =)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
seph2's post implies it a day forwarded, which actually makes sense because different world/different time zone.

Theres been no initiation of a movement of time however, beyond the transition of moving from Twilight Town to the imperial hq (disney castle). At least not as of yet.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
We need to do a bit of positioning guys, the empire cast I know is on the ball.
Its FINAL ARC TIME!

Nomis
- Is to oversee the full conquest and construction of the factory to be built in Twilight Town.

Garforge + Garforge's Elite Division + Ryoko + O'nam + Jaakuna (and the cameos Misty's Haruka and Relix's Glacius) will be positioned to invade Arcadia post time skip.

Ciel - Is to be the acting Guardian in (the late) Clement Capricious stead.

Justice & FLLFFL - Neither are on assignment, if requested by the emperor or Garforge to support Clackverk (Nomis) if necessary.

Where exactly will the unbound hearts & Team Valhalla be moving? Tell me now so I can get everything organized lol.

rpgangel. king kittan. tavishmithos/suped. KSX's Vento & Cerden. and Wolfe's character(s).

Brol & SwagstarIV have pretty much been AFK for a while now.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
We need to do a bit of positioning guys, the empire cast I know is on the ball.
Its FINAL ARC TIME!

Nomis
- Is to oversee the full conquest and construction of the factory to be built in Twilight Town.

Garforge + Garforge's Elite Division + Ryoko + O'nam + Jaakuna (and the cameos Misty's Haruka and Relix's Glacius) will be positioned to invade Arcadia post time skip.

Ciel - Is to be the acting Guardian in (the late) Clement Capricious stead.

Justice & FLLFFL - Neither are on assignment, if requested by the emperor or Garforge to support Clackverk (Nomis) if necessary.

Where exactly will the unbound hearts & Team Valhalla be moving? Tell me now so I can get everything organized lol.

rpgangel. king kittan. tavishmithos/suped. KSX's Vento & Cerden. and Wolfe's character(s).

Brol & SwagstarIV have pretty much been AFK for a while now.

Undoubtably, Coraleye and Co. will follow whereever Unbound and Valhalla...if they accept to work together.

So...I have no idea after Olympus.

Though I'm so stupid that I didn't notice Tavish's post. I'll get my post up accordingly before my out of town trip.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow Swagstar was any of that REALLY necessary?? lol okay here it is.

Reforge and Swagstar's characters are currently in Arcadia.

Ty Dex and Vento are together, I assume Acesto is with them and maybe Cerden. It would make plenty of sense since Ty is on call for crisis response or other situations as he can world jump. Depending on who posts what, I'll post something else.

Erebos and Coralye are normally a due but as Cort never posted the liberation of Olympus after I had the pure of heart become the corrupt of heart I have no clue what is going on with that at all. Like Ty Dex, Erebos can easily move from one world to another and take people with him.

People need to post and not cause complications by NOT posting.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Haha you know Tav... Usually when I RP with you. My characters are heavily limited, but Venat is a interstellar other worldly being of pure mystical and magickal origin who holds no type of boundaries to his prowess. He is a spirit... That is inside of a humans body and plane of existence. So he is limited by that and that alone. When I brought him to the the arcane planes of existence... That broke all bounds for him.

Now as far as necessary... Yes... Very. hahaha Funny thing is... I didn't expect you to allow it to hit. Now i must contemplate... How will Azure handle this... Besides reconstructing the place hahaha

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Haha you know Tav... Usually when I RP with you. My characters are heavily limited, but Venat is a interstellar other worldly being of pure mystical and magickal origin who holds no type of boundaries to his prowess. He is a spirit... That is inside of a humans body and plane of existence. So he is limited by that and that alone. When I brought him to the the arcane planes of existence... That broke all bounds for him.

Now as far as necessary... Yes... Very. hahaha Funny thing is... I didn't expect you to allow it to hit. Now i must contemplate... How will Azure handle this... Besides reconstructing the place hahaha

but Venat is a interstellar other worldly being of pure mystical and magickal origin who holds no type of boundaries to his prowess.

holds no type of boundaries to his prowess.

My character who has survived over 3 rp's on his defense was just killed (no heartless created) by being separated from what was protecting him. Seeing something like this kind of depresses me...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm amused many times over Swagstar. If anybody knows anything about spirits and the different planes of existence and so on its Dar and I. You're talking about magic and boundaries as if I'm unaware of what is and isn't possible or as if Reforge can do anything or perform any feat. He can not.

I tire of people using outrageous powers that they DO NOT actually understand and then talking shit when I use my own knowledge of their powers and my own to my advantage. In fact I have aether in Reforge's template and as aether exists spiritually it is impossible to be used on the physical plane. Which is exactly why I combined the notion with Ultima. I guarantee that you cannot begin to fathom my understanding of these subjects.

Also in my post Reforge generated quite a bit of magical force to defend against that meteor and he manipulates all the forces involved to create and control it. If you'd like I'll fully explain how I broke your summon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back