• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solace In Night [Signup/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
They were just supposed to be witnessing some of the forces that can be developed from light and so on. The fight hasn't been going on long however. Only a few posts went to it.

Rather your above post has little to do with the ongoing discussion. It was my assumption that as head of the rp you are supposed to handle these things Light-sama.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
They were just supposed to be witnessing some of the forces that can be developed from light and so on. The fight hasn't been going on long however. Only a few posts went to it.

Rather your above post has little to do with the ongoing discussion. It was my assumption that as head of the rp you are supposed to handle these things Light-sama.

there was no way to handle Reforge and Venat's event, it isolated itself by the make-up of both location and absence of empire presence (roleplayers). You have to pin that one on Swagstar's idling lol. Just catch up to the movement of time at earliest convenience.

And the factories that are still up, don't worry about them UH, as far as plot goes destroying them will be a vain effort before this is over.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hahaha this is exactly what I meant. But yea I was just joking on that post with sarcasm and what not. I guess sarcasm is poorly expressed through text. Maybe I should add emoticons... Anyways! Everyone knows Reforge is like instant overkill in a bottle, and I understood your post. Thanks for destroying the summon though. That was one thing I needed to accomplish.

There's no need to be depressed Prodigy! Venat is just a lingering spirit who aids Taiyo by choice. But he isn't really allowed to physically enforce his will on the real world. He's only their to upgrade Taiyo's attacks and intuition by replacing it with his own, but he still had to use the limitations of Taiyo's body. I just allowed him to use his power to manifest a human appearance in the spirit world for Taiyo's test. But he is about to be obsolete as well.

Also... I don't know much about other planes of existence, but I do know it exist and there are infinite possibilities within it. I would like to learn more about it though! Thats one thing I'm actually pursuing right now. Is enhancing my knowledge of the spirit world and its wonders. Also... I'm guessing I should take advantage of that next week tip. Hmm... More contemplating...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Same shit I always hear bro. Dumb comments from the peanut gallery about how strong Reforge is. You didn't even take any damage from him so wtf??

Also Reforge sent the summon back. He most certainly didn't destroy it. Nuff said there I'm done arguing the same point over and over in comparison with the other powerful characters in these rps. Yet I'm always a freaking target even considering the bull people pull out their asses.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Haha its just a joke. Jeez man... Take a compliment. I didn't even consider this an argument... but... ok? hahaha Other people do make strong temps... But anyways how should I enter Taiyo into the almost finished story? I already figured how to end the events he just went through, but what about afterwards?

Awards
Was wondering the same thing, why'd everybody suddenly vanish? It's like there's a lack of things to do right now.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I have a post coming, I just don't have the PC that has it T-T
By Thursday, it should be back and working, Motherboard quitting on me >.>
I should be able to post then =)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
-twiddles thumbs-

thats my third repost in 3 weeks...for the love of all that is hamburger, someone post!

Lord, give me patience, because if you give me strength I'm gonna blow the door open on this thread. (lmao)

Lumine

Awards
*crawls from the edge of a long and deep chasm* I am rewriting it, and will post it tomorrow 'cause...my hard disk was wiped clean T_T

s4RvOYc.gif

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well Lumi, you and I can always consult if you're in need of help or critique with a post. I tried my best to follow your example when utilizing Ciel in your absence afterall :p

Lumine

Awards
Well Lumi, you and I can always consult if you're in need of help or critique with a post. I tried my best to follow your example when utilizing Ciel in your absence afterall :p

And you did a pretty decent job handling her =). I'm taking a while I know *ugh dragging everyone else again >.<''* but the post is in the works. It won't live to the former's glory, but yeah T-T *sniffs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back