• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some advice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

Ok, so i preordered on Amazon on Aug. 27th, and they aren't even shipping my copy untill the 13th, if I don't get my stickers or the $10 off a future game Ima be pissed... but anyway, I've played through ALL the KH's on begginer, I'm working on a KH2 playthrough on proud, I want to start BBS on proud, and I want to know how hard it is compared to other KH's. No spoilers please, just compare the first boss in BBS to the first boss in Beast's Castle in KH2, tell me if he's harder or easier, or equal, and if I should start on proud or not, ...you guys are so lucky... I'm not getting my BBS before the 20th even though I preordered .-.

DXLelouch

well the first Boss is a giant Sewing Wheel hes easy or hard depending on what you do,for example if you attk him head on youll prob die,but i recc poison and shotlocks,oh and prouds a bitch compared to all the other diff,but if your a begginer you should either play easy or standard,me personally i started it on easy so i could disect MFs moves safely.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
well if you had trouble out of the boss in beats castle on easy then you shouldnt start out bbs on proud or critical.

impart

Climb The Sky
proud is no big deal

ive played every KH through on standard

and im playing BBS on proud now,

it was a bit difficult in the beginning, but then I trained by the save point in auroras chamber on Terra's story until I was level 10
then took on the first boss
it was easy

and its been more or less smooth sailing since then
if I get stuck I level up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back