• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
So, uh... I posted art on here a long time ago, but that was back in 2011 or so.

Lately, I've been drawing mostly Zootopia fanart, but there are a few things I've drawn from the past few years that I figured I'd like to share with the community. I'm not really confident with my art, but there are a few that I'm like, "hey, this looks nice, and I like it."

I plan to just use this same thread to post new art, but for now, here's some older ones!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry for the art dump. Apparently 2014 was a good year.
I'll have new stuff to share eventually, but for now, my tablet is broken and I haven't replaced it yet :').

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
The second drawing reminds me of Junji Ito's art style for what I am assuming is his wife from Cat Diary. It's not horrible, he and you are good artists!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh I love everything from June, the brush-strokes together with those colours are very soft and soothing~ ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back