• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Hey guys!

Long time no...post? Sorry for not being as active. For anyone who's new, hello lol. I would post pieces of my poems on this forum as a hobby. Right now, life is crazy for me, but in a good way. I am currently going back to school for my masters (lol yes I am old) and in the midst of publishing my first book! Which brings me to this, some of my pieces I have posted here I will take down as I would want to use those pieces in my book. For copyright reasons, if my publisher sees that my poems were posted here ( the ones I wanna use at least) they would not get published. I will keep you all updated on the process I am super excited! I have a theme that I already want to revolve it around and my super talented artsy cousin will be the illustrator responsible for the art cover of my book. if you wanna check him out, go follow him on Instagram @artbynickdahlstrom. That's all I really have to share lol Lmk what you guys think!

Back