• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some English BBS Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i jizzed in my..........................

"darkness is only channeled"
o.o

relentlessheart1

i saw in one of the screens "Ars Solum" for Terra, possibly Solo Arcanum? cool, the name is epic...XD

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I tired of being teased... Why don't they just release a friggen North American trailer already... Square is so weird...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, the teaser site and english screens all in one day! I'm so frickin' happy! :D

Also, relentlessheart1 - again, please don't double post. The edit button is right there.

All I want now is the release date or even a short trailer, just so I can see if the lips are synced. Oh yeah, and to hear Terra and Aqua's voices :)

relentlessheart1

Wow, the teaser site and english screens all in one day! I'm so frickin' happy! :D

Also, relentlessheart1 - again, please don't double post. The edit button is right there.

All I want now is the release date or even a short trailer, just so I can see if the lips are synced. Oh yeah, and to hear Terra and Aqua's voices :)[/quote]
soorehs! s1angrypple

yes! though i would be very very VERY surprised if aqua is gonna be voiced by demi lovato.... yuk

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
*stares in wonder* Today is a good day for me right now. : D

Athel

Machinist
'Fatal Mode' is now 'Critical Impact'? That's just stupid.

Oh, and HELL YEAH.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com

All I want now is the release date or even a short trailer, just so I can see if the lips are synced. Oh yeah, and to hear Terra and Aqua's voices :)[/quote]
soorehs! s1angrypple

yes! though i would be very very VERY surprised if aqua is gonna be voiced by demi lovato.... yuk

its disney

dont be suprised if it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back