• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some kh2 questions..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warboyX

I have sum questions on kh2 can anyone answer any of them for me?

1:after kh2, do you think they(Square Enix)will make a kh3 on ps3?
2: im following the theory that bhk is sora's body and wants to fuse to get his memories back... any1 agree?
3:i never got my CoM game back...i hv O levels this year.. what happens after you beat riku(dark firaga, dark aura)
4:eek:ther than Auron, are there any other FF characters that r gonna be in kh2?

C

CEDELAS

answers to ur questions are as followed
1.yes kh3 will most likely be on ps3 but there might be a com like version on psp

2. hmmmm that theorie is a bit farfettched as everyone had memories u cant simply just take them away namine could change or rearrange memories not take them away infact sora also had that choice as he didnt go thru worlds in order he could choose

3.hhmmm i forgot maybe somthing kl can tell u

4.looks like u arent downloading well my suspicions is that the following ff characters will be in kh2 auron,selphie,leon or squall,cloud,sepiroth,cid fo course and yuffie i know cloud and sepiroth arent actually confirmed but in an old nomura interveiw he said that he wanted to make clouds story an actuall thing not big but just a book that sora reads and u controll cloud souns fun also tidus and wakka might'nt be in it this time beacause i think they went on an adventure i also not getting rid of the theorie of vincent,areis and yuna

well that my answers hope u liked them

Toxic Sunset

Website
members.asianavenue.com
Aww I kinda hope they make a kh3 but I kinda hope not too. I'm too poor to buy a ps3 and if they make one then I'll just be buying a ps3 for that game. That's what I also did for Kingdom Hearts... If that made any sense. lol

dime55

3. um ur question is kinda vague. it could be in sora mode or in riku mode. each mode has many fights with riku (but in riku mode he fights riku replica many times) but here's the game script (btw i know it will take a while to find the parts but i know where the parts are where u battle riku to save u time: Sora mode-Floors 7-8 Interlude,Floors 8-9 Interlude,Floors 11-12 Interlude,Floors 12-13 Interlude,Castle Oblivion KOB room. In Reverse Rebirth it's: Basements 8-7 Interlude,Twilight Town KOB room,and the rest of Riku's story is after that. Pretty interesting storyline, i loved it

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/kingdom_hearts_com_script.txt

Last edited:

:sage:

haha daniel curtis i was going to say the exact same answers.

E

Ecstacy

1. nomura said it depends on the kh2 sells in the first year of it's release and yeah prolly ps3.
2.no
3.some asshole lost my game so idk.
4.yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back