• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
AndriaSang said:
Regarding Kingdom Hearts, it was previously revealed that you'll switch off between Sora and Riku. Nomura says that the switch between the characters will be forced upon you, and they'll be sudden. For example, during battle and when walking around in town, you'll suddenly switch.

He also mentions what we've heard before: the game will have new Disney Worlds, and the game has the key word of "drop," as in something falling. He also says that the 3DS 3D effect is more about going into the screen than things popping out, and they'll be making use of this.

Kingdom Hearts 3D is currently not at the point where they can discuss a release date, said Nomura.
1x1td.gif

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/26/flying_get_f_style/

WaveK89

This is sure to be interesting. It still makes me wonder what the true reasoning will be since Sora and Riku are in their KH1 forms.

Can't wait to hear what other new worlds will be :)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Before AndriaSang had posted the new translation, I was translating the description out the KH3D 3D effect as "pop and drop". The 3D pops, and you will drop into the screen. Hehehe.

BladeofHearts18

EPIC! This makes me even more excited to see the trailer on the 27th. And i like the fact that it suddenly switches, it's gonna be a surprise, and gonna keep you interested. :D
I wonder what he means by going into the screen. Gonna be interesting to see how they utilize the 3D to make that happen.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I think by that comment Nomura is implying they want to convey a sense of depth and downward motion in depth as if you are "dropping". :>

Gram

Banned
Awards
egarding Kingdom Hearts, it was previously revealed that you'll switch off between Sora and Riku. Nomura says that the switch between the characters will be forced upon you, and they'll be sudden. For example, during battle and when walking around in town, you'll suddenly switch.
i like this should make it interesting :D

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I'm so excited for KH3D. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a major disappointment! D:
I like the idea of suddenly changing between characters. Something to constantly keep me asking: OHMUGAWD IS SOMETHING CRAZY ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

sdr08

so, lets say your fighting ASOD with Riku, then you switch to Sora, then you fight Xemnas, sounds like a cool idea

Digidude111

i dont like the fact that they arent done with the game yet, i know they just seriously started developing the game but i dont want them to pull another bbs or kh2 on us as far as releasing the game is concerned. or worse, final fantasy vs 13 0.0

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
i dont like the fact that they arent done with the game yet, i know they just seriously started developing the game but i dont want them to pull another bbs or kh2 on us as far as releasing the game is concerned. or worse, final fantasy vs 13 0.0

Well, they can't just magically start at half-way done with the game lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
the switch between the characters will be forced upon you, and they'll be sudden. For example, during battle and when walking around in town, you'll suddenly switch.

I can just picture someone looking away from the screen for a second when they're Sora, looking back and it's Riku and just having a huge skit

Tatsu

Judging from the article, it sounds Sora and Riku merge and become one being. This...is...going...to be...weird.

BladeofHearts18

Also, i wonder how they will utilize the analog stick during gameplay. Possibly for much faster navigation, or 360 degree movement. :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I bet this game is going to make me motion sick.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You should have realized a few months ago when they said they had just started world choices that this game wouldn't be out for awhile.

And don't take his statement that they aren't far along for a release date as saying they aren't far into development. Companies had to get the 3DS kit sometime last year or before. Nomura and whichever team is working on the game has probably been experimenting with the hardware and software since they got it in order to develop a gameplay concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back