• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

Hmm...Random switching w/o warning...Definitely seems like a Nomura style of game design. This is one of those game design concepts that could turn out awesome or terrible. There is no middle ground, nor is there room for error. I'm curious to see how this will be implemented.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Monsters, eh?

Lol anyways, so be happy this seems less innuendo-y. Heck...KH2's ending was more innuendo-y than this game's trailer. All of the black outs that happened when all they were doing was trying to sit on the beach. Makes you think they cut something out we weren't supposed to see.

I used to argue that they were not... more than friends, because of all the of the yaoi fangirls. But now... I'm not so sure anymore... I think Nomura is going to the favors of the yaoi fangirls. (No offense to any yaoi fans) He's gone to the dark side! >.>

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Hmm...Random switching w/o warning...Definitely seems like a Nomura style of game design. This is one of those game design concepts that could turn out awesome or terrible. There is no middle ground, nor is there room for error. I'm curious to see how this will be implemented.

I'm going to enjoy that gameplay. Seems pretty intresting. :3

BladeofHearts18

It would suck if i was stuck on Sora's part, then had to wait patiently for Riku's gameplay to come in. I'd end up waiting for hours. >.>
You would hear Riku laughing in the distance. lol

VLR.XIII

Regarding Kingdom Hearts, it was previously revealed that you'll switch off between Sora and Riku. Nomura says that the switch between the characters will be forced upon you, and they'll be sudden. For example, during battle and when walking around in town, you'll suddenly switch. I was right.

He also mentions what we've heard before: the game will have new Disney Worlds, and the game has the key word of "drop," as in something falling. He also says that the 3DS 3D effect is more about going into the screen than things popping out, and they'll be making use of this. I was right.

Kingdom Hearts 3D is currently not at the point where they can discuss a release date, said Nomura. I was right.

Excellent. As long as the game isn't all about falling in a dream...

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I'm really excited about the gameplay, I wonder how all this is going to turn out.
And yay, playing as Riku! (as expected!) It's been ages since I got to play as him.
I just wish they had their KH2 outfits :|

sdr08

can you guys imagine, if there was no cure in the game, fighting a boss with Sora, then you are about to die, running around and screaming RIKU, where the hell are you XD,

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so we get our new one tommrorw right hopfully showing the switch between sora and riku

BladeofHearts18

I don't think this would happen, but imagine the craziness of flipping between the two if they were both in different worlds! Like switching between two different bosses.

Yeah that's what i was thinking about. That's probably where Nomura will put it in most, i assume. That's why in the trailer, you see Sora fighting Xemnas, and Riku fighting ASOD. We're probably gonna switch between fighting each of them, to make it much more challenging. It's interesting, and freshens up the gameplay a bit. I just hope it works correctly, and doesn't screw with the game. :D

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah. There have been a few threads on that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I used to argue that they were not... more than friends, because of all the of the yaoi fangirls. But now... I'm not so sure anymore... I think Nomura is going to the favors of the yaoi fangirls. (No offense to any yaoi fans) He's gone to the dark side! >.>

I don't bother either way. I just joke or have relapses into fangirlism.

Nomura was already with the Dark Side when he decided to design characters based on his love of Gackt, the proceed to make a character for said man to voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back