• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
Demons.png

Solcrop.png

Afraid.png

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Dude. The top two are sick. Lightning's doesn't have enough contrast for my liking. I kind of want to see it in color. You seem to be the only one who hasn't regressed in their ability the past few months. (NO offense guys, I've gotten incredibly rusty.)

Gram

Banned
Awards
^In contrast I really like the Lightning one as well as the top one. xD
While I love ones with color and patterns I also can appreciate some shading, black and white. 8D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
you have some pretty insane depth going in in the first and third pieces. The color palette for the first, great usage of an almost triad. I'm not completely sure of the direct my eyes are supposed to go, so it leads you to think its a bit cluttered, i feel however if the effects on the right were lower you'd see more of a diagonal flow from top left corner to bottom right corner.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Is everyone forgetting the second piece? The color scheme is great! But it feels like there should be more to this piece

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The second one is my favorite in terms of overall composition. Doesn't look overworked, and the color scheme is nice. I actually prefer Lightning's monochromatic banner after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back