• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some thing noticed in Secret ending.... *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well... I just got something off youtube that was just added to my subcriptions and i dunno... it was cool i just thought I'd show you people in case you were interested.

It is a video showing some things in the Secret Ending after KH2 that might be hard to notice. It's kinda cool. And then it's funny but still I think some of you will like it. Maybe draw some theories from it. (True, KH3 isn't confirmed and blah but we can get an idea of what it MIGHT be like...)

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8lMgGVo8Qs

So yeah... think what you may.

Edit: If anyone has trouble finding the weapons I think this pick shows where they are.....

secretvid-1.jpg

And lol some people think the guy in the far distance looks like Kuja... WELL

KUJA-1.jpg

lol ^_^

Last edited:

ReturnableMemory

very interesting it brings a lot of more theories to KHIII, if it comes out

I can't see any of the organization's weapons though, its hard to figure out

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
very cool video it got me to thinking about it a lot 10 out of 10 great find

rikupwns

nice video didnt notice the nobodies weapons until you pointed them out

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
...Ya know, I noticed that the last unknown (in the sandstorm) looks wery muth like Kuja from FF9...
Seriusly! fether sticking up from the hair, wierd chlothing etc etc...
Kuja walking away.
Compere that to the one walking in the vid...sceary....-.-;

Little_Red

betch.
That person in the distand kind of looked like Xigbar, (the shoulders and the persons head could've been pointing down showing his ponytail stub).

Pyro

yes that was a good video. but i wonder if that person notice when ya watch the whole secret ending did they see two other keyblades that kinda remind ya of fenrir?one is standing up and hard to see and the other i lying down right by it.

Noob Saibot

yeah well theres one thing there are way to many keyblades maybe some are put in their repetitively cause i seen the secret ending and i saw fenrir in more than one spot that must mean keyblades are fake. and if you didn't notice that the kingdom key has a keychain and thus there has to be an original keyblade which the chasers (nights) are probably searching for when they come across the three keyblades. Way to Dawn Kingdom Key and the Disney Key *made up mickie's* but its not the keyblade that has power the keychain changes the keyblade although this probably belongs in another spoiler topic i figured i'd state it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back