• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Things Everyone should Be Clear On!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
1. Diz:

- DiZ is most likely the Superior. It was said that Riku and the Superior had a similar 'scent'. The 'scent' is that of Ansem.

-DiZ is the Shell of Ansem, when Ansem plunged into darkness, his body and soul were left behind and this became DiZ. DiZ is a Non-Existant One (NEO) and the Organization is made up of NEOs.

- As for DiZ being evil, I don't think he is, but corruption in the Organization is making other memebers act on their own, evilly.

- His intentions are unknown, but the Organization's overall goal is to open Kingdom Hearts and Become full (Heart, Body and soul) again. Keep in Mind That Xaldin said this so this might be only his plan.

2. The Current XIII Organization:

- In Chain of Memories, Vexen(#4), Larxene(#12), Marluxia(#11), Lexaeus(#5) and Zexion(#6) all died. get Over it.

- There are 12 - 13 members in the Organization. 5 are dead. This leaves 8 members left.

- These Members are DiZ (The Superior/#1), Axel (#8), The Enigmatic Man(probably
#2), Xaldin (#?), Demix (#?), The Next 3 are unknown. I believe number 13 would probably be Riku as he seems very sepcial, and #13 in the XIII organization would be special.

- This is mostly confirmed info, but some is purely speculative.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Excuse me, but I'd like proof.

Just because Ansem and the Superior had the same scent, doesn't mean the same. Some people smell like crap, and crap smells like crap. Do the people who smell like crap become crap in itself?

Ansem plunged into the darkness, can you prove that the remains of his body and soul became who we know as DiZ?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You know dude pretty much everything you stated is based on your own personal belifes. I Said it once and i'll say it again, Every Member of the Organizaion that "Died" in CO are are Very quetionable (exept Vexen). No one said anything about DiZ being evil.

-DiZ is the Shell of Ansem, when Ansem plunged into darkness, his body and soul were left behind and this became DiZ. DiZ is a Non-Existant One (NEO) and the Organization is made up of NEOs.

That is nothing more then a guess, Signs show he may be Ansem but there has yet to be any soild Proof that its true. What if in actuallity were all blinded by this false sense of Security

overdrive

Orienter
Some people smell like crap, and crap smells like crap. Do the people who smell like crap become crap in itself?
omfg lmfao i couldnt stop lughing good one lol.........maybe ansem does smell like crap???
hehe lol jokes...

Dark-Sora 50

When was the shell part ever confirmed? Did we have confirmation that Axel died in COM Sora's Story? No, but he managed to make it for Reverse Rebirth and KHII, so if Axel can survive it why can't everyone else? There is no solid proof for your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back