• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Someone at the door....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
now where did i put my broadsword

oh yeah i left it next to my IMAGINARY LIFE

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ya i know what you mean, but i am not the type that goes "in for the kill". The minute i see you approaching ready to take my life, i will pull the trigger of my gun without hesistaion, i like doing my shit from afar not up close

You sound like a pussy and I am 100% certain if a man comes at you with a pistol you'd shit your pants.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm waiting for someone to say their fists or something. I mean, I spent hundreds of dollars on Thai lessons, I'll be damned if the time arises and I don't utilize it. I might be a little rusty (haven't gone back in like two years or something), but I bet the average joe would be shocked to see how fast my foot can reach from the ground to their head.

If they have gun, well damn, I'm freaked...

Macabre

Gold Member
If I really had to attck someone I have a guitar close by.

Your choice of using one of the coolest musical instrument on the planet as a weapon sickens me. Guitars are badass, but using them like that is a waste. Just use a guitar string to choke someone. 8]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yes, but you'd also be surprised by what a lamp could do, what a carpet could do, a printer, speakers, wires--the point isn't to use something extravagant or plain silly; it's to defend yourself. And I just don't see the point in buying a toy when any one 'normal' household thing nets the same effect. Buying a taser or pepper spray makes sense; useless junk, not so much.

Exactly. It was mainly a joke. If it was meant to be serious, i probably would have found a Taser or something.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
haha I'm a native of africa so i've gone through alot of situations like that, more than you realize actually. I agree first time i did shit myself, but after that i got used it to by the third time. like the time thieves tried to rob my grandpa's house. crazy shit went down but we managed to survive. after that me and my grandpa grew apart, while he continued his training, i walked the path of darkness. a few years passed and by that time i gained great strength from the gods of chaos and i'd almost mastered the dark arts. one day my grandpa and i met again, but it wasn't a love-filled reunion you might expect, quite the opposite actually. we had a duel, keyblade to keyblade. his force was strong but it was nothing compared to my new powers. it saddens me to say, but things got out of hand and i unfortunately had to finish him off..for good!

all of these events have formed the man i am today and i wouldn't change any of it.

that is such a beautiful story i can't believe it's real life

Decrith

When I saw someone tresspass our house, I used the curtains to 'blind' him and hit him with a baseball bat (which was conveniently outside my room) After beating him up, I removed the curtains and LOLed. It turned out to be my uncle. HAHAHAHA

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Its amazing how many people cant recognize a joke post, even with an "lol" attached at the end.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
haha I'm a native of africa so i've gone through alot of situations like that, more than you realize actually. I agree first time i did shit myself, but after that i got used it to by the third time. like the time thieves tried to rob my grandpa's house. crazy shit went down but we managed to survive

Let me guess, you were born and raised in West Philadelphia? You were just hanging around the playground playing basketball. Then some guys started roughing you up but your kind mom sent you to your uncle's because she was scared.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Let me guess, you were born and raised in West Philadelphia? You were just hanging around the playground playing basketball. Then some guys started roughing you up but your kind mom sent you to your uncle's because she was scared.

hahahahahahahaha damn good post

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
You racist!

@Dogenzaka Patrick, (my nickname for you) your my friend, and as my friend, i'm gonna give you advice, i got a cosplay Buster Sword, why not you make one too for protection? Or get a friggin' Switchblade, these are also options: 100,000 Volts Stun Gun - BUDK, M3 Super Sport Air Gun Set - BUDK, Sabre 600,000 Volt Pen Stun Gun - BUDK, United Rurousha Forged Gentlemans Sword Cane 1045 Carbon - BUDK, Devil May Cry Red Queen Sword of Nero - BUDK. There you are.
Yeah, everybody, take this from him. Get cosplay items before real equipment, you know. Why wanna hurt them?
whoever posted this link though
Swords: The murder weapon of nerds. - By Daniel Engber - Slate Magazine
thank you. the story about terrahaute, indiana. didn't know that happened, and that's not terribly far from me.

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
okay I would be a total pussy if someone tried to rob me, but I have parents so you know

but anyway, another good weapon: stick your fingers in there eyes if you get the chance. unless they watch three stooges haha

no but seriously, you did the right thing

the other kids in my neighborhood do this shit all the time

we ignore the dumb fucks

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Here's what you do. Keep the door in front of you backing up with it still in front of you, open slowly, and check for any visible weapons. If there are none(Or if they don't look like they're trying to hide a weapon. Diagram to spot concealed weapons courtesy of the NYPD "Spotting concealed carry" diagram by NYPD)

then let them in, though cautiously. Keep your eye on them, keep your distance until they explain themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back