• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

someone help quick!(hades cup!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

i'm on level 48 of the hades cup and i have to fight cerubus with no allies, summons, or drives. Anyone who played this and beat it please tell me what to do!:eek:

asiarules

Bronze Member
i just drive too final and killed him really quick thats all u need too do. The time limit wont matter much if ur drive is at level seven since final form is super strong

Aros123

no i'm not mistaken, you can't use drives unfortunatlly. "sign, and to think, i have to do this again but getting 15,000 points

Aros123

Actually, never mind, i beat lv 48 and have a worse problem!.....I HAVE TO FIGHT TIFA, YUFFFE, SQUALL, AND CLOUD WITH NO DRIVES OR SUMMONS!!!!!!!!:eek:, anyone who's done this miracle, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Senior_Superboy

It's all about patience. Pick one target at a time and fight them, but take your time because you will need to heal yourself a lot, just go into the fight in and out, if your mp is still charging, glide around for awhile. Not much advice but that's what i did.

Aros123

Thanks ^_^ i manage to beat the thing. so now i have to beat it again with 15000 points. so sad

E

Evil-Riku

Aros123 said:
i'm on level 48 of the hades cup and i have to fight cerubus with no allies, summons, or drives. Anyone who played this and beat it please tell me what to do!:eek:

First thing, you can use drives, that's what the rules say about that tournament, and secondly, how are you having trouble? Is the time, think, just ignore it, and fight, until you win.

Aros123

Nobody13 said:
Use Jackpot to get lots of points!
really that will help? wow i didn't know that, here i though it would be a waste. do you know any other methods as well to get lots of points.

Dr. Stoopid

Aros123 said:
Actually, never mind, i beat lv 48 and have a worse problem!.....I HAVE TO FIGHT TIFA, YUFFFE, SQUALL, AND CLOUD WITH NO DRIVES OR SUMMONS!!!!!!!!:eek:, anyone who's done this miracle, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

My trick was to fly around the outside of the ring, causing them to hang out around the center most of the time. Shoot them with blizzaga, kills tifa and squall easy. But since my magic was 10 points higher than my strangth, it probly won't work so well for most players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back