• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone Made A Joke/Spoof of the IGN Review!! (MUST READ!!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
King_Mickey1000 said:
roflcopter.gif
<('o')> Wow.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Jsnake said:
Why is everyone making a huge fuss over IGN's score? It's just a numerical value that doesn't mean crap. =/

Because there are a lot of people who actually base their purchases on an IGN score. People look at that score and say, wow, that game didn't do very good at all, and they don't buy it or play it. I've seen it many times, even from people who seemed interested in KH2 before. Most people that base their purchases off of the game's score won't purchase games that didn't even score an 8. After seeing the IGN score, it turned them off. Hope people look at Gamespot's score instead of IGN's. Really, any place is better than IGN for a KH2 score.

E

Eclipse

He is indeed right, the replay value of this game is absolutely terrible. Of course you can continue opening and closing the case, but that yields no fun. It is not the same as when you first open it, tearing the drool-softened plastic off of the box, and smelling the new plastic flavor emitting from the insides of the case. I am not at all pleased, as Kh1 had a much fresher smelling box than this. Of course, beginner players might get side-tracked by the hypnotizing holographic foil pasted with a glue stick on the cover of the game. This is not a promising sequel, as it lacks no value. Magic is almost no use in the gameplay, as if i were to cast it, my game would catch on fire, and i would have to go through the cliche' process of utilizing the privelige called "Warranty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back