• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone please add me and help with boss raids and my ap add me team me whatever I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
my username is CloudxStrife I really like this game but I always miss out on boss raid things because I get teamed up with people who don't participate it makes me so frustrated
please help I choose vulpes because I wanted to be a part of the forums:frown:

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: someone please add me and help with boss raids and my ap add me team me whatever I need help

If you don't know about it already, may I direct you to this lovely thread where many people in KHi can post their rank, faction, and level and then it is easier to add you ^_^

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...s-chi-username-masterpost-10.html#post6053979

We do have a Vulpes team going, but in order to add you I will need your rank to find you. It is too hard to search through 10,000 names and find you haha I hope you understand ;)

CloudxStrifs

Awards
Re: someone please add me and help with boss raids and my ap add me team me whatever I need help

I really don't know how to find my could you show me

Redfive

Banned
Awards

dude if you want to just pm me me and kupo can add ya.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you don't know about it already, may I direct you to this lovely thread where many people in KHi can post their rank, faction, and level and then it is easier to add you ^_^

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...s-chi-username-masterpost-10.html#post6053979

We do have a Vulpes team going, but in order to add you I will need your rank to find you. It is too hard to search through 10,000 names and find you haha I hope you understand ;)
Actually we have a new problem. You can't view profiles anymore via Lux rankings. Not sure if this is permanent or not, but we have to find an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back