• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

somethin weird.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately..."
"Like...is any of this real or not?"

OK!!!...... this is kinda a weird thought but here it is....

You guys must realize the Quote up top from the begining of Kingdom Hearts. I have just started (again) playing it and after thinking about these thoughts for a while....i came to this final thought....

When Sora says "Like....is any of this for real or not?" would you be pissed off if at the end of the Kingdom Heart series, that it was all a dream.....or if Sora was just Day Dreaming???? like all the things happen and then at the end of KH5 (or whatever) it showed Sora waking up.......

i dont know about you.....but i would be ticked off....:mad: lol

WhoIsANobody

elaxeldiablo

yeah and the only reason he drempt up the worlds is because he used to watch the movies when he was younger.

WhoIsANobody

ya cant disagree with that KH will go down as one of the best Video Games ever made....

but im just saying....what if they just ended like that....like it had no purpose??

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
dude i'd be so ticked off.plus i'd be cussin in japanese.

me: * sayin a lots of bad words*
mom: whats she sayin?
father: i dont no.
brother: * boots up computer*
me: *continue*
brother: *go to translation website and type in the words i'm sayin*
brother: mom!! she sayin bad words.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
my entire reason for existence would end that day, so i'd go on a killing spree.
I'm taking suggestions as to where it will be.
Who wants to join me?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
yes, I plan to raise a large grouped of armed warriors and assault the main square enix building if they mess up the ending of KH2

riku7244

yay it would really suck if that was the ending, but i mean the ending for KH 1 was bad too. i mean when i saw it i was like "no......it cant be over theres still so much more to do." so maybe thay will end it hopeing to make a 3rd one.but going back to the dream thing ya know how sora is in that pod thing well maybe kh2 is all a dream in that thing, idk.

kh_fan_4e

well i dont know if it would stink or not because when he wakes up it may be like the matrix and wake up in a different time era or something....besides Nomura said that another game depends on how the sequel does..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
innerdarkness said:
yes, I plan to raise a large grouped of armed warriors and assault the main square enix building if they mess up the ending of KH2

*signs form*

Muhahhaa!

If they mess this up, I will join you iny our quest to destroy the Square Enix co! ANd by the way, could we burn down bucks county Pennsylvania too? It's on the way...

*mutters curse words about that damn acursed place*

*Goes to some metal workshop to begin making his own keyblade and armor*

AForgottenMemory

I thought Sora meant it in the philosophical sense. That he was not only starting to question the world around him but was also wondering if anything truly excists, including himself.

Besides it's really not Square-Enix' style to completely cheat their way out of the ending by saying, "Whoop! Only a dream".

AForgottenMemory

I doubt that line will have any direct significance on the story anyway. It just shows Sora had been thinking deeply. No biggy.

Night Shadow

he was only wondering if the platform world (or whatever you want to call it) was real, and if it was, that is one oddly specific and semi-realistic dream that sora is having lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back