• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

somethin weird.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OK, this whole "dream sequence" thing is NOT going to happen, so get over yourselves! SE is much deeper than ruining an awesome series by ending it with the whole damn thing being just a dream. Come on, how stupid can you be people be? Firstly, the whole "dream sequence" thing has been done too many times, and frankly it's done by people who don't know how to end thing so they just say it was all a dream. Secondly, a lot of people would be pissed off, and Nomura knows that. You think he's dumb, or something, and would pull the "it was all a dream" bull s**t? I don't think so.

The reason for Sora asking if this was all a dream, or not, was simply because it all felt so surreal. Think about it: if you were experiencing the same thing too wouldn't you think it was a dream at first? What happened in KH isn't normal, everyday things so of course someone might mistake the events for a dream until they realized what they were thinking, experiencing was indeed real.

Sheesh!

rikubaka67

Awards
i don't think it's certain having a dream in a dream

i've done that before. u wake up in ur dream but ur still dreaming. its really weird.
that would suck really bad. id cry 4 a few days, then get over it

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i dunno. i ahve this weird thought in my head about what that quote means.
i think that all of it is happening and is very real. except you know how sora and gang are off in disney worlds and togther wi t the heartess are pretty much messing up all the story lines ot classic disney movies. well i have a feeling like at the end of kh 2[hopefully end of series] when sora finally seals away the heartles blah blah door to the light, some how every world will return to normal and no one will rmeber what happened and such. it will all be as if it never happened...that hwat i think it means...but if its tur.. O.O only nomura and SE knows....

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
innerdarkness said:
yes, I plan to raise a large grouped of armed warriors and assault the main square enix building if they mess up the ending of KH2
ill help you *grabs keyblade* lets prepare for the worst. if they ruin kh we'll ruin them!

E

Ecstacy

i'd beat the crap out of my PS2 and prolly hit everyone who pissed me off that day(not my mom though she hits really hard) or i woudl just simply sell it to someone who hasn't played it and tell them it has a cool ending lol.

Brian

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
envyme2x said:
i'd beat the crap out of my PS2 and prolly hit everyone who pissed me off that day(not my mom though she hits really hard) or i woudl just simply sell it to someone who hasn't played it and tell them it has a cool ending lol.

Brian

I,ll do that too!

If that happens I,ll take the video game and knock the crap outta the game until I smash the crap out of it.After that I think I,ll go tee peing people's houses until I,ve worked out my stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back