• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something a Keybladers need....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
keybladers HAD spells. Zack and Leon decided to take them away becuase the spells gave keybladers the edge on the other jobs. The only way to make the rpg fair is to have the mages do the spells.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
As mentioned Keybladers did have spells. Including those Keybladers were the best class. They had:

Super strong weapons
Spells
Summons

Many things were Keyblader exclusive. So they decided to get rid of the spells for everyone except the top 3 costly spells.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
But look at it this way How many times do we use summons I only used mine (before the reset) Twice I dont think summons are that good plus there are other classes with summons.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
See what I was thinking when I reset I was going to be a fire mage cause I would like to be able to cast fire but I liked keybladers to much so why cant we just have weaker versions of the spells at least.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
See I cant see why we cant have spells we dont have that many advantages I mean we have summons but a amount of other classes have summons but we have a little bit better weapons but they also cost more plus we only have one good armor and we dont get any more.

lightbulb

i think we should of toned down the pwerful weopons and be given teh spells

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
yeah they should chage it to where we have spells.but we cant buy spell books or powerful spells and we cant buythe ultima spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back