• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about 0.2 BBS stuck out to me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This:
Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_0.2_A_fragmentary_passage_Logo.png

Look at it. Just look at it. I've always appreciated the logo design in Kingdom Hearts games. Even with ridiculous titles, it's always been kind of...elegant. It's like, you knew from the outset what you were getting.

But this? This is just ridiculous. It's so cluttered and busy, and just...full of crap. =_= If you don't believe me, look at this: KHWiki:Sandbox - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia

What happens when the logo is placed in a nice and tidy infobox? All of these various elements get completely smooshed. Whoever designed this logo needs to get fired. :mad:
I actually agree, it looks really cluttered. So much is going on right on top of other stuff. It's jarring to me.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Still, it's possible that she might just be playing us like a damn fiddle.
Perhaps. But if that's the case, at least she's not being a complete mule about it.

Guess I'm one of those people who isn't too bothered by the logos unless someone calls attention towards 'em. I will admit that this one in particular is rather cluttered, but I guess it kind of reflects what's going on right now in the series... seriously, there's about five things that're going on either at once or in close succession in the story.

Songbird

Grrrr
I think the thing that makes this look so cluttered isn't actually the amount of words in the logo or even the size of the letters and numbers at all. It's the fonts. There's so many different fonts going on in it that it looks like some middle schooler's PowerPoint presentation.

Awards
I think the thing that makes this look so cluttered isn't actually the amount of words in the logo or even the size of the letters and numbers at all. It's the fonts. There's so many different fonts going on in it that it looks like some middle schooler's PowerPoint presentation.
Maybe that's it. Whatever it is, they just don't look like they belong together.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Mathematically speaking, that doesn't say "0.2," it says "0•2" which 0•2=0. So... "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0 a fragmentary passage". Damn that math nerd in me

Songbird

Grrrr
Mathematically speaking, that doesn't say "0.2," it says "0•2" which 0•2=0. So... "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0 a fragmentary passage". Damn that math nerd in me
I thought about the awkward placement that way as well, but the size of the 0 and 2 being different is very off-putting and it's really hard to tell if that's the case or not XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back