• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something about hollow baston

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

I'm not sure if anyone already post this befor but it's been running through my mind. It was said that 7 princesses of heart was needed to open a door and that door was the keyhole to hollow baston. Well it was stated in one of ansem's reports that he once went inside the keyhole and found the heart of the word. well if he did why was it required for the keyhole to be open again when it was open once?

V

Vincent Valentine

i think he just followed a heartless there but didnt go in. but im not sure. havent played it in ages.

S

Shadow Soldier

Didnt Ansem like become a heartless.... in other words... he could travel there. I dont think he opened the door. He travelled there when he let the darkness consume him.

DualWeilder-Sora

Yeah, he thought that that there was everlasting info or something but it was empty.---I havnt played it in a long time so I might of confused some things.

S

Sacred_Kairi11

ok guys im really confused didnt ansem become part of the darkness before sora revived(sorry if i spelled it wrong)the keyhole?

David Bartlett

I can't remember if i have posted this on a different thread but, did anyone else notice that in Deep Jungle, during the slide show, Sora seemed to remember the slide of the strange castle. Well, what was the castle and ws it an integral part of the story???

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
grim5.0 said:
what was the point of getting into the hb door theres nothing there exept a stupid heartless symbol and a 50ft behometh waiting to kick your a$$

If that fight was hard for you, I know I'm officialy in n00b country...

Anyways... Ansem's reports are quite foggy and hard to follow...

I'm not even really sure what you mean... All I can say is that inside each world's keyholes is the heart to that world. For some reason the HB keyhole was way more important than any other keyhole- and for some reason it was letting out an immense amount of heartless.

Hold on.. I gotta reread your post again to figure out what you're trying to say....

Oh, wow I don't know what you're talking about. Sora's keyblade LOCKS keyholes, not unlocks them. I don't understand why you're asking why it was required to open it again...

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
the answer to David Bartlett's question is the castle in the slide show was hb which was where Kairi was lived when she was little and Kairi's heart was inside Sora so it was actually familiar to her not him he just felt the emotion or feeling whatever ya want to call it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back