• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoAcross

I think this should go in this section, since it has to do with 358/2 Days.

We know that in this upcoming game, Roxas will interact with at least some Disney characters (since one screenshot... scan... thing... shows him with Genie). Now here's the thing that's been bugging me.

King Mickey said that being around a person's Nobody feels "kinda like being around the same person" as their original selves. Now, the thing is, everyone had temporarily forgotten Sora between Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II, which is probably when Roxas was interacting with them. Now, if they had all suddenly just remembered Sora, they probably would have recalled (since they most likely hadn't forgotten Roxas, just dismissed it as a somewhat insignificant event within the span of a whole year) meeting Roxas. You'd think they would have at least mentioned in passing to Sora that they had met someone similar to him.

Alright, so maybe that's stretching it a bit... here's something to make it seem more likely. I find it very hard to believe that they didn't see Roxas use the Keyblade... so doesn't it seem like they would have mentioned to Sora that they saw someone else using a Keyblade the next time they saw him.

This would especially be true if Roxas ever went to Atlantica, home to King Triton who already knows about the Keyblade.

Just wondering... what does anyone else think about this? Am I just crazy (don't answer that... I am crazy :lol:

T

TwilightDawn

omg....that makes sense!!

but at the end of Com Namine said she would have to undo sora's memories to recreate his old ones....
what if that affected everyone again, like how they had all forgotten him... maybe as he started getting his memory back, they started remembering him, and they forgot roxas in the process

"in order to find something you msut loose something dear"

it would follow that same rule, in order to remember sora they had to forget roxas???

make sense?

Awards
You do make a good point. However, I think there are ways around this. Roxas is supposed to be on missions, ones which I assume should be secretive. I'm guessing then that he has to be discreet about his actions in the worlds, despite running in to some characters.

A

Anima Relic

I think this should go in this section, since it has to do with 358/2 Days.

We know that in this upcoming game, Roxas will interact with at least some Disney characters (since one screenshot... scan... thing... shows him with Genie). Now here's the thing that's been bugging me.

King Mickey said that being around a person's Nobody feels "kinda like being around the same person" as their original selves. Now, the thing is, everyone had temporarily forgotten Sora between Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II, which is probably when Roxas was interacting with them. Now, if they had all suddenly just remembered Sora, they probably would have recalled (since they most likely hadn't forgotten Roxas, just dismissed it as a somewhat insignificant event within the span of a whole year) meeting Roxas. You'd think they would have at least mentioned in passing to Sora that they had met someone similar to him.

Alright, so maybe that's stretching it a bit... here's something to make it seem more likely. I find it very hard to believe that they didn't see Roxas use the Keyblade... so doesn't it seem like they would have mentioned to Sora that they saw someone else using a Keyblade the next time they saw him.

This would especially be true if Roxas ever went to Atlantica, home to King Triton who already knows about the Keyblade.

Just wondering... what does anyone else think about this? Am I just crazy (don't answer that... I am crazy :lol:

Noone completely forgotten Roxas, like when Sora awoke and was gonna leave TT Hayner, Olette, and Pence said something about Sora was familar to them, even though they never met before, that familiarness was them trying to remember Roxas, or something like that, I'm sure someone would explain it better.

T

TwilightDawn

no because the real hayner pence and olette never knew roxas..the gang that knew roxas were a fake. they were created by ansem in the data twilight town.

that's a good point though...
why did Sora feel familliar to them if They never Knew Roxas?

could they have know Ven maybe from before?

EDIT :wiat wtf... why am i bringing ven into this? :lol:

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You do make a good point. However, I think there are ways around this. Roxas is supposed to be on missions, ones which I assume should be secretive. I'm guessing then that he has to be discreet about his actions in the worlds, despite running in to some characters.

Word for word, that's what I was going to say?

Is that you Sean? He's the only other person I know with a mind exactly as my own. Well, him and my brother.

afrobutt

Silver Member
that "kinda felt like being around the same fella" line mickey said was refering to Xehanort, he wasn't talkin about all Nobody's.

But I suppose it might apply to all Nobodys >.>

Anima Relic said:
Noone completely forgotten Roxas, like when Sora awoke and was gonna leave TT Hayner, Olette, and Pence said something about Sora was familar to them, even though they never met before, that familiarness was them trying to remember Roxas, or something like that, I'm sure someone would explain it better.

i think that was just a connection between the fake HPO, and the real ones (they're made outta the same data)

T

TwilightDawn

i think thought if the new enemy's were attacking he'd have no choice but to use some of his powers...since some battle scenes were shown inside the worlds...

I<3Roxas

This is something I never thought about....You're right that most people who weren't very close completely forgot about him, and even the close ones did, such as Kairi...but then again, Riku didn't forget, he was aware the whole time....Namine's powers are strange and they work in weird ways.

I dont' think that "rule" applies - that was there to get Sora into Castle Oblivion so that Namine could mess with him in secret and teh Org would tell him it was the castle, keeping her existence a secret. I doubt that they'd forget Roxas as they remembered Sora. Like anima said, Hayner, Pence and Olette "remember" roxas (in a way) and equated him with Sora, no matter how subconcious this was, it shows that you could know about both at the same time. (not to mention kairi's mind link with Roxas)

Im with GA on this one, he probably tried to stay hidden in the world as he worked to keep people from getting suspicious like they did in KH2. Although it seems his only mission was to eliminate heartless to make KH, in which case it shouldn't matter much, but oh well.

T

TwilightDawn

yeah maybe your right
but hayner pence and olette dont reall apply to the rule because they didnt know sora before KH2, so anything that happened in CoM wouldn't have affected them.

And Kairi's mind link with Roxas was because he was getting sora's memories. CoM states that memories create links with people, so it's normal that roxas, would have a mind link with her, since soras memories were his in a way also...and the same goes the other way around, Kairi knew roxas because everytime shes with sora she's with roxas too.

Hayner pence and olette did feel something towards Sora, but i think it's more becasue Sora was reflecting what roxas felt for them. Roxas was connectedw with them even thought they didn't know it, but there was no way they could tell it was roxas..they felt something towards sora, not inside of sora...

i dont even know if made sense there but yeh

I<3Roxas

That kinda makes sense...although i thought when they first met, they said something like have we met before or something like that....maybe i'm making stuff up now lol

T

TwilightDawn

yesh that's what i meant, i kinda agree with you..

Roxas had connected with the fake ones, but his heart probably couldnt tell the difference between the fake ones and the real ones...to him both of the were probably real...
So having a connection with them made them have a connection with sora, because Roxas was a part of sora

do you understand what i mean?

I<3Roxas

Yeah i got ya. Y'know, to roxas, they were his friends, to him, he was a school student on summer break. All he knew at teh time was the fake twilight town, except those weird dreams he had about sora. What strikes me as odd though is that AtW could absorb the data of all the people in TT, but not the hearts from KH in TWTNW....wonder what was different?

EDIT: Actually i was thinking that maybe the Org. got a MIB forgetter ray thing y'know put on your shades and hit the little zappy button :D

T

TwilightDawn

that...could be another possibility o_O?

but who why when how?

XD

T

TwilightDawn

Yeah i got ya. Y'know, to roxas, they were his friends, to him, he was a school student on summer break. All he knew at teh time was the fake twilight town, except those weird dreams he had about sora. What strikes me as odd though is that AtW could absorb the data of all the people in TT, but not the hearts from KH in TWTNW....wonder what was different?

EDIT: Actually i was thinking that maybe the Org. got a MIB forgetter ray thing y'know put on your shades and hit the little zappy button :D

LOL at the MIB thing..

And, i think basically the insane amount of hearts that were the overpowerd that machine thingy

A Crossing

no and yes ur not crazy lol

yea i see were u have points there
but knowing that theres a debate on how ven isnt roxas or yes that is him
well it shows that he gets frozen right? well its possible that he stayed that way and he became roxas
but i guess well have to wait for more info:confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
no and yes ur not crazy lol

yea i see were u have points there
but knowing that theres a debate on how ven isnt roxas or yes that is him
well it shows that he gets frozen right? well its possible that he stayed that way and he became roxas
but i guess well have to wait for more info:confused:

Uh lol no. Roxas was creates when Sora became a Heartless. Which is ten years after that scene. He didn't exist before then.

A Crossing

also what werids me out is ehtier riku or kairi can be desendents of aqua beacuse riku has almost the same hair
style and she looks sorta like kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back