• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something confusing me from the new trailer *Spoiler I guess but not really if you*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

I just got watching the new trailer and noticed something wierd. And to start off no I don't have a link to the so deal with it, so just pause the trailer when I say. With about 4 seconds left to go in the trailer I noticed Sora standing on another stained glass floor, only this floor has Donald, Goofy, Riku and Kairi's face on it. And it looks like Sora's hair can be seen on the floor. So one could assume that it's from BHK's awakening. Only the person in the video looks like Sora and not the BHK. So now begs the question, where the hell are they? I'm just really confused as to where this is, and am just wondering what theories you would have on this, or what flaming you may bring.

Oblivion115

is this the one whith Aeris cus if this is the new new one that we just got the ss's for can i have i link cus i havnt seen it yet!

and howcome the sreenshots on on the main site but the trailor isnt?

PLEASE I MUST SEE THE TRAILOR

Last edited:

Sorafactor

hmmm maybe it's another awakening for sora i doubt it
probably like a dream sequence
i don't know maybe it is supsed to be in sora's mind like you have to go through a little scene in sora's mind thinking things over
or you lose your heart again and that is while you lose your heart i don't know that is all stuff i just made up so don't flame about it

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
this is the pic he meant, i took a screenshot

screen.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/fahadalhasan/trailer/screen.jpg

Relik

Thanks for the screen shot dual wielder. That is a pretty good idea though that it is a dream of the BHK. That seems most logical, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Midnightdragon

I'm guessing this is the BHK's dream of Sora because the screenshot is a bit blurry. When characters have dreams the screen has a white misty look to it to show the audience that the character's dreaming. That's probably what's happening here.

Relik

The white is because of fades. The end of the trailer that this is in, has a bunch of images flashing like that. I'm not doubting the dream sequence but if you've seen the trailer you'd that the white means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back