• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do u think they should have left the 1000 heartless battle the same?

• yes, because the one in the american version was too easy and boring.

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • no it is fine the way it is.

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

In most of the trailers and videos (in japanese) of Kingdom Hearts, when they show the 1000 heartless battle, Donald AND Goofy are there to help you fight. and in the crowd of heartless there are the knights and the pot heartless things PLUS flying heartless and 2 Behemoths. first of all, goofy shouldnt be there cuz he got hit on the head w a boulder,donald is not there cuz of some reason, and there are extra heartless to fight. i dont know about u but i wanted different heartless to fight. battling the same 2 heartless w mass destroying reaction commands, gets boring after the first 400. do u think they should have left that fight the same 4 the american version that they did 4 the japanese version or do u think that it is fine the way it is?

Last edited:

sora's_servant

i agree, i wanted different monsters to fight...ecspecially the 2 behemoths...but yeah they prolly shafted us in the american version....darn japs

The 14th Order

cool it is nice to know that more people share the same opinion as i do. also i messed up the poll. the first one should say no, because it was too easy and boring.
and the second should say yes, it is fine the way it is.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Actually, the behemoths and huge wyverns and stuff weren't in the original japanese game. Those were only in the trailers. Have you not heard "Clips may differ from game" or something.... It must of been too hard to fight the Behemoths and stuff... They also probally wanted to cut down on KH1 heartless..

The 14th Order

bond of flames said:
yeah, too easy.they should hav had a 1,000 nobody battle.that would be more fun and challenging.kinda
that would be really challenging! 100 creepers, 100 dusks,100 berserkers, 100 dancers, 100 warp snipes, 100 magicians......oh and 100 of those card game nobodies! if u won on them all a lot that would be a lot of rewards, especially if u have jackpot and lucky lucky equipped:D

seb0910

actually the japanese version and the american version were the same. The behemoths were only for the cut scene, and the "flying heartless" were only Surveillance Robots that were floating higher than others.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Maybe they changed it after deciding to have Goofy get hit .Originally they were gonna have sora battle roxas but they changed that since there wasn't enough space on the disk.

The 14th Order

seb0910 said:
actually the japanese version and the american version were the same. The behemoths were only for the cut scene, and the "flying heartless" were only Surveillance Robots that were floating higher than others.
there were wyverns there too. if there both the same, oops, but im just saying wouldnt it be cool if you could battle those xtra heartless

O

Oberon

Yeah, I wanted to fight all the behemoths... But they HAD to just make it the regular heartless.

A

Ansem

that would be cool, and to make it more challenging:

originally posted by bond of flames
yeah, too easy. they shoud hav had a 1,000 nobody battle. that would be more fun and challenging.kinda

just add that to it, to mak it to the extream.
yeah.

Sora.jpg

first time to post a sig :)

Last edited:

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah like after a 100 there comes a behemoth although i wou like it more if the were al in front ad you had to bash you wauy the the castle where the org was (like in the trailers where sora runs at a or member and i would also have liked to battle roxas with the cool dep dive music and really cool reaction commands(and it would and with the cutcenes like we had (i would have liked cool (not strong)commands against seph

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
seb0910 said:

None of that is true... The Behemoths weren't in the cut scene and the flying heartless WHERE the Wyvrens, they were just cut from the game. Watch the trailer then re-watch the scene. Two completely different scenes. The Behemoths and Wyvrens were taken out and don't even show up in the game.

As for Donald and Goofy... Have you played the game? Goofy got hit but he comes back right before it and they both fight other Heartless. The battle is EXACTLY the same as the Japanese version.

O

Oberon

It would have... I think Nomura was thinking that maybe it would've been too hard, even though it was already too easy... xD god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back