• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed in Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
hm thnx...anyway i just realized ur right i watched it a couple times and rewound it a few and it does indeed show him with the kingdom key, its a little far but i think i made out the kingdom key too. good discovery *throws a cookie*

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Dude, I knew about that since like June 2004... Nothing really special to me but at least u made some new people know.. Not like it means anyting becuase DD and ASAS are basically pointless.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Mikail stop being so damn negative. I was kinda shocked when i relized he had Kingdom Key. And u said it is good for n00bs, im not n00b and i didnt know it. So plz stop being so downsided.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
No u are rewording wut i said. I said it was good for the people who didnt know already, people who probably didnt notice it. I never once said Newb or N00b anywhere. Im not really being negative im just stating that although wut he told is kool its not going to have a big affect at all.

Keyblade88

actually, if you look very closely, the key hase a gold blade and a silver handle, it's acutally mickey's keyblade that the DWU has...

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Keyblade88 said:
actually, if you look very closely, the key hase a gold blade and a silver handle, it's acutally mickey's keyblade that the DWU has...

hmmm now u have me thinking if it does have a gold blade....i think it has a silver blade like sora's Kingdom Key.

Keyblade88

you said:
SoulEater2118 said:
hmmm now u have me thinking if it does have a gold blade....i think it has a silver blade like sora's Kingdom Key.
and by 'it has a silver what now?' i meant that i didn't know what you were trying to say...

Keyblade88

...i'm taking some screens of my own, it looks silver handled and gold bladed to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back