• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something interesting about the opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I don't understand why it's so hard to accept that the secrets ending videos were concept videos.

Like hey, ASAS had that one scene where the heartless symbol appeared in flames around the DW Roxas, which didn't appear in the game.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I don't understand why it's so hard to accept that the secrets ending videos were concept videos.

Like hey, ASAS had that one scene where the heartless symbol appeared in flames around the DW Roxas, which didn't appear in the game.

Again, he's talking about symbolism. He's not saying that TAV will actually wield KK, IKK, and WtD.

T

The Spoiler

That scene was basically a continuation of the KH2 secret ending. In that new part they made, Ven is still left handed, and they have capes...

Caxm

I have a theory if Terra comes back in the third KH then he could come back with light and Aqua could have given into darkness.......Dogwut

Edit: if you look at the real simbolizm Terra, Aqua, and Ven are really......POWER RANGERS
Edit again: I like how noone posted after me. It just make me look like the big fanaly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back