• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something intresting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime wardrone

if you remember the trailors beeing show well you know the one scene were sora is running through hollow bastion? well i noticed he reached out for the hooded figure same way he does in kh 1 when rikus going to get hit by that tidal wave at begining thats not all my video laggs well0 at one point it lagged over what it was suposed to and i saw the hood come down almost entirely and it hade the same hair as rikku but looked a bit older idk what it could be but i thought you guys should know was very intresting

Deminem

Awards
yeh maybe i think ur right yeh it all makes a little bit of sense now
it must be riku

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Ok, you guys..
v.v'
Have you forgotton that almost everyone in this game as spikey hair?!/
And yeah, well as for Riku, it could be like Axxel, but I think that it might be riku this Sora doesn't know Axxel, remember he got his memories locked?
And he knows riku from his childhood anyway.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OK....what are you talking about?

They don't show that Unknown taking it's hodd off and then you see hair.

What is the point of this topic?

Explain in depth.

Non-Existant One

.:KL:. said:
What is the point of this topic?

Explain in depth.

In depth, there is no point to this topic. because none of that happend. This topic is pointless. The Org. Memb. starts to remove his hood by grabing the sides of his hood but before anthing is reveald the scene cuts to somthing else. It doesn't matter how much the video or screen laggs you still won't see any facial features.

A

Audo

Ya i just looked at that trailer frame by frame and not once do you see any physical apperance of riku...i mean that org. member.

Claymore

Just stop posting then cause this thread has already took into account that noone can see and facial features (over and done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back