• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Something on my mind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
It's been a while since I've had a girl problem, so here's the story.

I met this girl at work around mid to late June. We just met so we didn't really take off, we were just kickin it. We started workin together alot and w/e and I always visited her on my break and vice versa. Just two cool friends. So, we got each other numbers, started talkin a little bit. I could tell she liked me. I was warming up to her to. So last week, I asked her out to the movies to go see Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. We were just kickin it. We chilled at my house afterwards and I walked her to her car, we started kissin and whatnot. So, I thinkin to myself "Do I have a gf or not?" It seemed that way.

Here's where it get dicy. After having some problems at home, I was in a bad mood for a few days. I probably didn't say hi to her enough, or w/e and she was kinda quiet too. It seemed as if we were cool. We were still jokin around like we were. Whenever she said she'd call me, she never did. I didn't call all the time, I only called to see what she was doin and if she wanted to do somethin that night, but she was always with her friends.

Now, last Sunday. We were talkin and I was just wanted to know where we were at with this. Apparently, she wasn't lookin for a relationship, doesn't do long distance well which was understandable, and didn't want to start one just to end it knowing we go to different schools. If this was the case and if this is how it was going to end, did Tuesday really mean anything. I thinkin like I got played. Like, you know how some girls date that one guy just to make themselves feel happy? That's how I felt. I felt like I was being strung along. Maybe I'm thinkin too much about this. I mean this was my first (I think) gf?

What do you guys make of all this?

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
It sounds she was being friendly, and maybe you took it as her wanting to be in a relationship.
Yea you kissed, but that's all it was, a kiss.
A kiss is not a contract man, she was never your gf.
Now, instead of making this more akward, I think you should play it cool, stop calling her, and just try to make it seem like it didn't affect you that much. You didn't get played, it's just a relationship wasn't what she wanted.
You'll be good brah.

Destiny's End

It sounds she was being friendly, and maybe you took it as her wanting to be in a relationship.
Now, instead of making this more akward, I think you should play it cool, stop calling her, and just try to make it seem like it didn't affect you that much. You didn't get played, it's just a relationship wasn't what she wanted.
You'll be good brah.

I may have exaggerated on the calling thing. I only called her once. The way you put it made me sound like a stalker lmao.

Anyway, I haven't made it seem like it hurt when it cut pretty deep. I just keep it to myself.

I mean I talked to some of my lady friends. Some said, it means you're a couple, some say it doesn't mean a damn thing. Didn't know who to believe.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I mean I talked to some of my lady friends. Some said, it means you're a couple, some say it doesn't mean a damn thing. Didn't know who to believe.
There's no rule about what makes you a couple and what doesn't. It depends entirely on the situation and the individuals. If you decide mutually that you're a couple, then you're a couple.

It doesn't look like that happened in this situation, and a kiss alone is not a commitment. In fact it's not at all unusual to go on several dates - to kiss, and even do more - before you're sure you want to commit to a relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean anyone's leading anyone on, it's just part of figuring out where you want to go with each other.

Destiny's End

Wait, so you're saying she wasn't sure whether she wanted a relationship or not, then that night meant nothing then?

Explanation?

Sleeping Rebirth

You'll be good brah.
i agree keep tough dude and ur will be fine.

Lolita

Dear You
A kiss isn't a lifetime commitment, it's just a kiss.
Now, it doesn't mean that you don't hang out with her anymore, you're still good friends, right? Maybe she wasn't ready or didn't want to be in any relationship yet, don't push her into one if you might be trying to do so. Just hang out as good friends if you still are, though i'm not sure if one day she might say yes to being in a relationship with you if you go to different schools and such, but you still see each other at work and can hang out, so it's possible. But probably she's just not ready or doesn't want to be in a relationship yet.

Destiny's End

A kiss isn't a lifetime commitment, it's just a kiss.
Now, it doesn't mean that you don't hang out with her anymore, you're still good friends, right? Maybe she wasn't ready or didn't want to be in any relationship yet, don't push her into one if you might be trying to do so. Just hang out as good friends if you still are, though i'm not sure if one day she might say yes to being in a relationship with you if you go to different schools and such, but you still see each other at work and can hang out, so it's possible. But probably she's just not ready or doesn't want to be in a relationship yet.

Idk, she said she didn't want to start a relationship just to end iy because Summer is almost over, but I just wanted to know why it went down so fast. Was it something I said or did?

K

kingdomfighter5

Yeah kisses to girls mean different things. looks like you have a bit of tough luck. Oh well. Get over it and move forward. Sorry man girl problems suck dont they...

krexia

Translator
Awards
Wait, so you're saying she wasn't sure whether she wanted a relationship or not, then that night meant nothing then?
I'm saying that a kiss is not a commitment to a relationship, and people often kiss before they're sure what they want from each other. That doesn't mean the kiss "meant nothing", but for the reasons this girl explained to you, she decided she didn't want to take things any further.

Don't stress yourself out wondering whether you did something wrong. If she says she's not interested in starting a relationship that she thinks has no future (because of school), that's probably all there is to is. Not every relationship works out, and it's not necessarily anyone's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back