• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something really cool in TT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyriku777

hey in TT the room where donald and goofey's pods are at wen u go in there the first two pods say somethin cool to look forward to the first one says "u can still see the evidence that this has been used before" and the second one says "it looks like this hasnt been used in a while" while the others say what is this used for and this hasnt been used before so this might be some hint for kh3
:D :confused:

A

axelorder13

^^^wat about the end of the world and i heard that kh3 is suppose to be about the past so that might be somethin

RikusGirl55

ok..but how would pods that haven't been used in a while be hinting a kh3? someone please explain.

A

axelorder13

that means someone has been in them before sora,donald,and goofy

RikusGirl55

axelorder13 said:
that means someone has been in them before sora,donald,and goofy
ok. thanks. i wasn't really understanding what the poster was saying and i can't go play the game and check the pods right now cuz my brother is sleeping and that's where the ps2 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back