• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something short about Xion and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

I'm sorry if this is already said or if this doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I was thinking, maybe Xion has something to do with Roxas leaving the Organization? There is a scene in 358/2 days that Axel screams "Don't fool with me!" or something..he seems pretty angry, and I was thinking, maybe Xion said something like: 'Roxas will leave one day' and Axel got angry"..or something like that. I was thinking of that because you see Diz and Naminé together, and they helped getting Roxas to Sora so...maybe Xion is a part of that plan too? Xion does say "I wanted to meet you Naminé".

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
It might have something to do with the keyblade, too.

Seeing as how she wields a fake one or something.

Sooo...that might cause Roxas to wonder why the keyblade chose him and leave..?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Finally, a theory that's short and sweet. Granted, I don't agree with it, but I'm still very appreciative because I'm sick of these gigantic theories that are so common around here.

Seiramu

Lol thanks. My theories are always short...it's because I'm too lazy to come up with something difficult so I like to keep it simple hahh. And it made sense to me.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
In a way, I could see Xion convincing Roxas to leave the Organization if she knew what was going on with Sora and Axel getting upset because she's making him think that way. I don't think that scene was about something like this, but it seems sorta possible. I still sorta think Roxas left on his own decision though.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
She might have something to do with it but it was really all Roxas' decision. well just have to wait till later this year/early next year.

C

Colours

I'm sorry if this is already said or if this doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I was thinking, maybe Xion has something to do with Roxas leaving the Organization?

There is a scene in 358/2 days that Axel screams "Don't fool with me!" or something..he seems pretty angry, and I was thinking, maybe Xion said something like: 'Roxas will leave one day' and Axel got angry"..or something like that. I was thinking of that because you see Diz and Naminé together, and they helped getting Roxas to Sora so...maybe Xion is a part of that plan too? Xion does say "I wanted to meet you Naminé".
Xion does have something to do with roxas leaving the Org.13
I would hope to think that she is apart of sora's memories, and Axel said "If you try to escape, I will keep bringing you back, so maybe she's not there on her own free will.

Dyingslow666

Xion might have influenced Roxas to leave since she tried escaping so many times,

Axel: "No matter how many times you escape, Ill always bring you back" or something in that sense

We're hinted thus far that Roxas loses his faith in the Organization and that Xion had a lot to do with it. Be it with her trying to run away or actively doing more, we don't really know.
I've been thinking; would it be safe to assume Xion has some sort of influence on Roxas because of her deep connection with Namine?

Xion meets with Namine. In the scene she says "I wanted to meet you", showing that their relationship is familiar.

Links:
http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd1.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I've been thinking; would it be safe to assume Xion has some sort of influence on Roxas because of her deep connection with Namine?

Xion meets with Namine. In the scene she says "I wanted to meet you", showing that their relationship is familiar.

Yea your right that is similar to what she said to Roxas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Links:
http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd1.jpg

I wonder if they're not really throwing too much of a hype over Xion in that aspect. Nomura hinted as much xD;
As for knowing Xion, I think it can also mean she has links to Sora and that's how Namine knows of her in a way which would make her want to meet her.
Either that, or Xion wanting to help Roxas out of the Org and constantly trying to get away would also be an interesting reason for Namine - also an abused victim of the Organization - to want to meet her.
There're more than enough plot reasons ranging from Xion possibly being related to Sora's Memories or even Ven to Namine simply being alone and finally getting to meet another girl to explain that.

What I found interesting in the new scans though is that Riku accuses Xion of wearing the coat, and not the other way around D:

roxasredrosegirl

I'm sorry if this is already said or if this doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I was thinking, maybe Xion has something to do with Roxas leaving the Organization? There is a scene in 358/2 days that Axel screams "Don't fool with me!" or something..he seems pretty angry, and I was thinking, maybe Xion said something like: 'Roxas will leave one day' and Axel got angry"..or something like that. I was thinking of that because you see Diz and Naminé together, and they helped getting Roxas to Sora so...maybe Xion is a part of that plan too? Xion does say "I wanted to meet you Naminé".

i dont ever think that aqua/xion or what ever because is the same person but thats different story. and no axels says no matter who many times you run away i'l lalways bring you back and namine says that the i want to meant you part if you wave any more questions you can ask me because you can call me a know-it -all because i know almost if not everything about kingdom hearts only if you dont want to hear know one else opnions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back