• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that bothered me during the chess game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thentheresthisguy

Just a few things that bugged me when they showed eraqus and xehanort playing chess.
First was xehanorts eye color if i had to guess its because luxu hadnt possessed him.
Second while xehanort said eraqus name we never heard his name. Im guessing his name isnt really xehanort.
The last thing that bothered me is xehanorts outfit. Eraqus resembled what he would wear later in life but xehanort was in somthing completely differnt then what we see him in later and the straps that make "x" on his chest caught my eye as somthing odd.
I dont know why all that bothered me. Who else notice this?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to his eye color changing from grey to gold I dont think it had anything to do with Luxu. His eye color changing was likely the result of exposing himself to the darkness over the course of decades.

As for his change of clothes maybe he just wanted to disassociate himself from Eraqus and his old life as a apprentice as much as possible

Thentheresthisguy

In regards to his eye color changing from grey to gold I dont think it had anything to do with Luxu. His eye color changing was likely the result of exposing himself to the darkness over the course of decades.

As for his change of clothes maybe he just wanted to disassociate himself from Eraqus and his old life as a apprentice as much as possible

You have a point i re watched the scenes where aqua fights micky and riku. Her eyes were gold after the darkness over took her. I was probably over thinking what i saw.

Foxycian

Awards
💚Xehanort Gray eyes are soo unique looking and beautiful❤ and at night when hit by light it looks like sapphire blue💙
42F16B63-9B98-4445-9143-5D5A2CC88E0A.jpeg

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
In ReMind, it seems that we meet up with Xehanort not long after he finishes his World Tour... Whatever that could be. When the MoM is talking to Xehanort, it's pretty clear that Xehanort's change in views happened because of him seeing a lot of darkness through that experience. Even then though, his eyes are still silver. This is because Xehanort at this point in time isn't a Keyblade Master, and like what the MoM says in ReMind, he eventually will outgrow the need of a black coat because of him harnessing and mastering the power of darkness.

The seeds planted in that Xehanort's heart is what will eventually make him become the Young Xehanort we know, and the Master Xehanort we had to stop. There may be external influences that play a part into why Xehanort fell so drastically, possibly why Eraqus wasn't able to do anything like how Sora was able to save Riku, but who knows. I don't think he's been possessed this whole time, though. As for his name... Who knows? The anagrams for Xehanort have been floating around since KH2, so maybe Dark Road will finally address that.

Zetsumei

Awards
Second while xehanort said eraqus name we never heard his name. Im guessing his name isnt really xehanort.

I was just thinking this exact thing. After all the Dark Road name reveals, Xehanort's name seems really out of place.

The anagram with an X added has always been really suspicious because that is typically a thing reserved for nobodies.

I suppose its possible that the Xehanort we know is actually a nobody of whoever kid-xehanort turns out to be.

Back