• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that has been bothering me in the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Well I'm watching the secret ending over and over again after seeing the scans and there's a couple things that are bothering me

-An Opaque Replica of TES comes out then goes back in, His nobody perhaps? (They got re-united like Sora and Roxas)

-TES Is actually standing on the metal objects, Then steps down to go with the other two knights

-The Metal objects disappear the same way Sora,Kairi, and Riku do in the begining KH2 Cutscene when they jump off the tree (most likely a coincidence)

-Pause at 14-15 seconds, theres a metal pole sticking out, it's odd...what is that?

-This is going to sound VERY Farfetched, I doubt it's true but just throwing it out there, The metal objects is there ship, and it crashed when they were going to sunset horizons...and TES got out of it, the other two knights flew out during the crash and he checks to see if there okay, then they continue what they went to sunset horizon's to do, I myself doubt that VERY much but I figured i'd say something, it does like like a ship...=/ please don't flame =/

-One of the knight's mask is broken, maybe because he fell from the crash?

I just thought I'd point these things out, I don't really believe this myself but I'm just pointing little things out that might have a greater meaning later on, This "theory" is not right, but perhaps parts of it are?

Who knows, I'm just rambling my thoughts down

Don't flame? please

Last edited:

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
well, we need to see the pre battle cutscene of TES to figure that out.
I f he's someone Xemnas "Revived" Than he must be from the past. Xemnas tells one of the knights that "it has been a while" could it mean the knight was hidden away? If so, then he/she's from the past.

sora=roxas

i think the knight got beat up by sora since in the new scans he fights the knight with the broken mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back