• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that People aren't Noting in the Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yen Sid states that Aqua AND Ven have been found. After Mickey says Ven has been located, Yen Sid says "That only leaves Terra", which means Aqua has either been saved or located.

The question is though...HOW?! When did they figure out their locations? Was it in ReCODED itself? Or did it take place later on.

Xenin

Banned
Well considering Yen SId has his magical woopty doo crystal ball he probably just looked.. He always finds people in the realm of darkness. Then I believe it was stated all Keyblade Masters know of the secret room so I'm guessing Yen Sid just figured that out.
As for Terra, his heart is fused with three people. Then he looks diffrent plus plus plus! When he becomes a heartless and a nobody his 3 in 1 heart was in two parts so to say. So he was lost even deeper.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well considering Yen SId has his magical woopty doo crystal ball he probably just looked.. He always finds people in the realm of darkness. Then I believe it was stated all Keyblade Masters know of the secret room so I'm guessing Yen Sid just figured that out.
As for Terra, his heart is fused with three people. Then he looks diffrent plus plus plus! When he becomes a heartless and a nobody his 3 in 1 heart was in two parts so to say. So he was lost even deeper.

Yea. And it's even more remarkable that it seems like Yen Sid even figured out this Terra/Xehanort situation.

Xenin

Banned
Well yeah. I like to believe he was watching the battle and stuff..But idk. He's the smartest person in KH. SO it wouldn't be hard to believe. He also seems old enough to have been in the KW. lol. But yeah it does seem as though he knows....smart old man

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
YYYEESSS! nobody noticed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yen Sid states that Aqua AND Ven have been found. After Mickey says Ven has been located, Yen Sid says "That only leaves Terra", which means Aqua has either been saved or located.

The question is though...HOW?! When did they figure out their locations? Was it in ReCODED itself? Or did it take place later on.

The answer is simple; Yen Sid is the Disney version of Gandalf. He's just that awesome. <3

That being said, they did not say that they located Ven; they said they think they know where his HEART is. AKA; they still need to get Aqua out of the Dark Realm (my guess is that Mickey only managed to locate her in KH1)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I noticed that. But I don't think it really says anything definitively. It might just mean they know where she is, but that isn't the same as saying that they've saved her or even found her.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I noticed that. But I don't think it really says anything definitively. It might just mean they know where she is, but that isn't the same as saying that they've saved her or even found her.
So Mickey and Yen sid have been searching for TAV for 10 years? Interesting. Although since Coded still names Aqua as one of the people who needs to be saved i think its safe to assume they haven't rescued her yet.

ispoiledmyself

How exactly did they find Ven's heart? an actual serious and logical answer would be very helpful. Like, was it actually said in re:coded/ coded?

I'd like to believe maybe Mickey really did meet Aqua again in the RoD and that what the next mystery game might be about, but I'll just wait and see.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The answer is simple; Yen Sid is the Disney version of Gandalf. He's just that awesome. <3

That being said, they did not say that they located Ven; they said they think they know where his HEART is. AKA; they still need to get Aqua out of the Dark Realm (my guess is that Mickey only managed to locate her in KH1)

Fair enough. But if they, two smart and wise Keyblade Masters, think they know where it is, they're probably right.

Yeah Aqua probably still has to be saved.

Here's something I can't figure out. IF Mickey encountered her a while ago in the ROD, why couldn't he save her then and there? And what kept him from going back? Wouldn't saving her also help improve the chances of the worlds? You know, kill two birds with one stone.

LeeLu

Fair enough. But if they, two smart and wise Keyblade Masters, think they know where it is, they're probably right.

Yeah Aqua probably still has to be saved.

Here's something I can't figure out. IF Mickey encountered her a while ago in the ROD, why couldn't he save her then and there? And what kept him from going back? Wouldn't saving her also help improve the chances of the worlds? You know, kill two birds with one stone.

Well he went to the ROD originally to get the RoD Keyblade, so maybe having the dark realm's keyblade allowed him to detect Aqua.

As for why he didn't save her at the time, he was pretty busy at the end of KH1 and during CoM and by the time things calmed down enough to think he was already back in the realm of light.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm really getting sick of all the retcons.

There wasn't any retcon in Re:coded or the secret ending. Where did that comment come from?

How exactly did they find Ven's heart? an actual serious and logical answer would be very helpful. Like, was it actually said in re:coded/ coded?

I'd like to believe maybe Mickey really did meet Aqua again in the RoD and that what the next mystery game might be about, but I'll just wait and see.

Obviously they find out during Re:coded. That was the major point of Re:coded. To figure out who to help. Ven is seen like...once in Re:coded and Namine tells data!Sora about Ven.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Something you people aren't noting from BBS: Mickey and Yen Sid had no idea, at the end of BBS, that Aqua disappeared.

For all we know, they just assume she's traveling the worlds looking for her own answers to save Ven and Terra. They just know that Ven's heart disappeared and that MX stole Terra's heart.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Something you people aren't noting from BBS: Mickey and Yen Sid had no idea, at the end of BBS, that Aqua disappeared.

For all we know, they just assume she's traveling the worlds looking for her own answers to save Ven and Terra. They just know that Ven's heart disappeared and that MX stole Terra's heart.

That is why in the Secret Talk they don't mention Aqua, I believe.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You mean to tell me that you believe Yen Sid and Mickey believe Aqua's been gone for 10+ years? When Mickey's been to the RoD and could very well be a reason why'd they know where she is, instead of being like "Yensid: zomg, Aqua hasn't hit us up for years. Mickey: like zomg! right?!" :/

Veriun

I'm not sure if it means a)they know where Aqua is or b)they just think she's off doing what Keyblade Masters do.
And does Yen Sid know what happened to Terra? :/ He didn't seem to know by the time Aqua left the tower with Ven, and it may explain why it shows old MX in the scene instead of his younger form - Yen Sid doesn't know so it would've been sort of a plot hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back