• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that surprises me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Im surprised that Marluxia's somebody didnt make an appearnce in BBS. Considering that his nobody was one of most evil and powerful nobodies, was the final boss in COM, and was Sora's greatest opponent. You'd think his somebody would've made an appearance or been the main baddie on one of the worlds.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well we learned early on that only the founding 6 members, Axel and Saix's somebodies would appear. Marluxia's other as well as the rest of the Organization still have a chance to return. If their heartless were defeated there is a slight chance of them showing up in a future kingdom hearts game.

F

Fagren

Well we learned early on that only the founding 6 members, Axel and Saix's somebodies would appear. Marluxia's other as well as the rest of the Organization still have a chance to return. If their heartless were defeated there is a slight chance of them showing up in a future kingdom hearts game.

Only Axel is confirmed to comeback as Lea.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, it really surprised me to. I thought at least he would show up in BBS and his obsession with the keyblade and it's power would be explained further. Oh well, maybe the newer members will show up in KH3, while some of the older ones (the apprentices) don't. Do you get what I'm saying? Older 6/ 8 members in the past, newer 7/ 5 in the future, though I seriously doubt Lea, Isa, Ienzo, and Braig will be left out of KH3, especially Braig and Lea.

Mariolee

I too would like to see them return in a further installment. Maybe part of Reconnect. will be to defeat each Org Member's heartless to return their sombodies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I too would like to see them return in a further installment. Maybe part of Reconnect. will be to defeat each Org Member's heartless to return their sombodies.

For all we know, we defeated every members' heartless in the games before Re: CoM and KH2, since some members' heartless might of been Shadow heartless and more evil ones had Invisible heartless and even bosses. Somehow, I feel that Demyx's heartless was a shadow or another weak type.

Actually.. that's how I feel how strong their heartless were Marluxia > Larxene >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luxord > Demyx. I could be wrong about who had more darkness in their heart though, especially concerning Marluxia and Larxene.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Well, you have a point, but its kind of difficult think about to see the somebodys of the others, cause the one that have really a connection to Sora is Axel, trough Roxas and Xion in first, and after he sacrifices for him in KHII, so I think its more probable that we see only Axel (Lea) in the Reconect KH.

Luke Storm

Im surprised that Marluxia's somebody didnt make an appearnce in BBS. Considering that his nobody was one of most evil and powerful nobodies, was the final boss in COM, and was Sora's greatest opponent. You'd think his somebody would've made an appearance or been the main baddie on one of the worlds.

ok, wait, sora's greatest opponent? excuse me, but i think he is a F***ing piece of cake (proud mode level 60)
seriously, what's up with everybody having trouble with COM? I beat Axel, larxene, vexen and riku's copy without healing in sora's story .-. just make a deck with a bunch of sonic blades, a couple zeros and cures and you will do just fine.

Tatsu

Greatest opponent storywise. Unlike the other villains, he attacked Sora in a more personal way. He tried to break him, bend his mind so his heart could weaken, and then make him become his mindless servant. Marluxia is definitely the KH version of General Zod and imo was Sora's greatest opponent. And since he was the main villain in a very major KH title. He should've gotten an appearance in this prequel.

State

Awards
There's still the last episode of coded, reconnect., Another Dive and III for the other characters to appear.

Luke Storm

Greatest opponent storywise. Unlike the other villains, he attacked Sora in a more personal way. He tried to break him, bend his mind so his heart could weaken, and then make him become his mindless servant. Marluxia is definitely the KH version of General Zod and imo was Sora's greatest opponent. And since he was the main villain in a very major KH title. He should've gotten an appearance in this prequel.

oh, cool, that's true ;p
but I think you're overestimating marluxia a little, he was only controling namine cause he wanted sora's keyblade ;p

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I'm not really. Marluxia's somebody could still come up in a future KH game, like William the Wise stated.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Xigbar discovered Marluxia in the earlier days of Org.13, and he wasn't one of the apprentices either.

Eternal_Sleep

i kinda always saw marluxia and larxene as place holder villians. like yeah they tried to turn sora into a puppet and stuff by f***ing with his memories but you know there didn't seem to be much more to them. its true they may still return in future installments but i don't really see why they should other than fan service. marluxia never really hinted that he wanted to accomplish more than taking over the organization(simple greed really) and as we know the organization no longer exists (not the same way as it did before at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back