• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something wrong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpcolour

In the Ansem Reports, it says that Mickey made a Gummi Ship from Gummi blocks, which was the only way to travel between worlds.

So how does TAV and Mickey travel?

and no I dont think Mickey rode a giant Keyblade

Awkward Squid

I don't know about Mickey, but I'm pretty sure the armor TAV wear might have something to do with it. *I've also heard they use some sort of corridors to get around as well...*

XkeybladerXX

I forgot where but I Read that TAV traveled around by using corridors similar to the Dark Corridors that the Organization used.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I believe TAV used their Keyblades to travel through space. I've seen screens of Terra riding his Keyblade in space and I've seen a video of Ven riding his Keyblade in space as well.

XkeybladerXX

I believe TAV used their Keyblades to travel through space. I've seen screens of Terra riding his Keyblade in space and I've seen a video of Ven riding his Keyblade in space as well.

That's because they had to use their Keyblades to travel in Deep Space and wear their armor for some reason.

xgnarmanx

In the Ansem Reports, it says that Mickey made a Gummi Ship from Gummi blocks, which was the only way to travel between worlds.

So how does TAV and Mickey travel?

and no I dont think Mickey rode a giant Keyblade

Im not positive but I don't think the barrier around the worlds hav'nt been made yet.

Mickey could just travel on a normal space ship if im right.

they only travel in gummi ships because its made of the same material the barriers are made of.

Since no barrier no gummi blocks and no need for a gummi ship

Last edited:
A

Audo

Mickey had a Gummi Ship and was travelling around with Scrooge during the time of BBS.
TAV use their Key-gimmicks to travel with their armor for protection. They use the Key-gimmicks to travel between the worlds and then use some sort of corridor similar to the Dark Corridors to actually "land" on the world, so to speak.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
remember in the tgs09 trailer where mickey is on a board in some sort of body of water
i think that is the way to get between worlds for mickey
i say that when thinking about how ansem sent kairi "into the sea of the worlds to see where she ends up" or something like that

Jumpcolour

remember in the tgs09 trailer where mickey is on a board in some sort of body of water
i think that is the way to get between worlds for mickey
i say that when thinking about how ansem sent kairi "into the sea of the worlds to see where she ends up" or something like that

That was one of his tests that YS gave him

αsiя

space coke
TAV ride the keyblades into space and the armor serves like a astronaut suit

DarkAxelNobody

Im not positive but I don't think the barrier around the worlds hav'nt been made yet.

Mickey could just travel on a normal space ship if im right.

they only travel in gummi ships because its made of the same material the barriers are made of.

Since no barrier no gummi blocks and no need for a gummi ship

that's right the barriers haven't been made yet. so that might mean that like you said, travel in a normal ship. or, he could just travel in some normal vehicle or just walk around cause since all of the worlds are connected and everything, that means hat each world would just be like different country to just one world instead of how they are in other KH titles when they are their own planets.

State

Awards
We saw Mickey in the TGS09 trailer surfing with an open book, maybe that was what he was using before meeting with Scrooge.

H

Haxon

But he was on water... what about space?
Eh, they will manage to give him a gummi ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back