• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

somewhere for all riku fans to get togheter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

rikusgirl17 said:
like in that one pic where kairi and sora are reading that note he like towers over them like a palm tree
WELL THINK ABOUT IT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 14 YR OLD BECOMING 15 AND 15 BECOMING 16 THAT IS WHEN YOU BEGIN TOO GET UR MAN HEIGHT BUT NO IT DOESNT FIT WTH SORA AND KAIRI IT FITS WTH THE ORGANIZATIN

PassionRiku

Awards
Never heard of that one before. I would love to be able to play Riku, esecily in all his tallness.
I wonder if he gets a keyblade..

chasingdusk

I don't blame ya'll for succumbing to Riku's Super-Sexy-I'm-Too-Hot-For-A-Tshirt-Like-Normal-People powers. He's definitely eye candy, don't deny it!!

I think its the bad boy image of his that gets all us fan girls going. I mean, who doesn't love a bad boy with silver hair? Can it get any better than that? *grins*

skilled keyblada

well since this iz for riku fans theres no chance uz would kno where too find him in an org coat on a sprite sheet would ya (and roxas if u can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back