• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Songs that make you think of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Willow A113

Awards
What are some songs that make you think of Kingdom Hearts despite the writer not thinking about (or knowing about) the series?

My example is "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift, which makes me think of Riku in kh1.

"I don't like your kingdom keys, they once belonged to me"

"Sorry, the old Riku can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because he's possessed"

Vulpes XIII

Awards
For me the only song that comes to mind is ” Be Somebody” by Thousand Foot Krutch. A lot of the lyrics make me think of Roxas and Xion for example:

” We all want to be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are” - makes me think of how all they want is to be their own person and have their own hearts.

” A strange type of chemistry, how you’ve become a part of me” - the friendship between Roxas and Xion and how their both apart of Sora and how both have to return to Sora for him to wake up.

“We’re all see through just like and can shatter just as fast” - makes me think of Xion death scene

“ When they say they don’t believe I hope they see you and me” - This one actually makes me think of Roxas and Naminé and how other characters don’t believe they deserve to be their own person and the scene at the end of KH2 where Sora and Kairi reunite and when they look at each other it shows both Roxas and Naminé smiling at each other.

D

Deleted member 246005

Oh, thanks. A bunch of things I can't see. Youtube doesn't work on my computer, lol. Can you tell me what those songs are please?
"Move along"
"Hey there Delilah"
"Dreams of an absolution"

WaltK

Awards
This deleted song from Disney’s animated Jungle Book sequel that is way too good than it has any right to be and that I find way more enjoyable than any of the songs in the actual movie.

I can absolutely imagine this being sung between the borderline-competitive KH1-era Sora and Kairi. I mean, I know the majority of the lyrics have nothing to do with anything related to the characters, but the general air of the song, about these two kids trying to outdo each other, works perfectly for them.

There’s also a professionally sung, non-scratch version on the official soundtrack that sounds more vocally appropriate (i.e. sung by actual young-sounding people), even though I prefer the scratch version.

Back