• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

songs you hate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightsniper

i hate
girlfriend by avil lavine(sp)
that no no no rehab song
and before he cheats carry underwood

cant think of more

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I second Girlfriend!!!
That song is complete crap!!!!

And I hate The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani (is that right? ah, who gives a damn about it?)

T

Tyler Durden

Anything from Gwen Stefani, Amy Winehouse, and Nelly Furtado.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
I hope you go by any song genre....
What annoys me more than anything is those kid songs that we use to like when we were little, but now we are old enough to realize they are complete crap >_> Now those songs annoy the crap out of me.
Also, those little kid shows you happen to flip to and here an odd segment of a song from Dora or something in that place.

Oh, and I don't really like most of the American Idol's cd tracks that end up on the radio...

M

Miss Murder

I hate the f*cking Barbie song!!!! I used to rip the heads off of Barbies when I was little. . .and then I would melt them.

Ugh! I hate that song!!!!!! I can stand all other songs, just not the damned Barbie song. . .*grumble*ugly plastic biatch doesn't even deserve a song. . . *grumblegrumble*

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I must say that I hate "Girlfriend," too, but one song that I REALLY hate that everyone else seems to love is "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. It's so stupid and almost mysoginistic, or something. "My girl's in the next room, sometimes, I wish she was you," yeah, and I'm sure that she's wishing that you were a guy worth having, asshole.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Oh yea! Nelly Furtado too! Thanks for reminding me!!
Her whole career is a joke.

Anyway, I hate pretty much every rap song... so, yea....

EDIT- yea! Lips of an Angel gets on my nerves too... but I usually like that genre. :D

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I especially hate that new Delila song...

>.< it's not new, it's just gotten famous all of a sudden..
i heard it back in 2005..

oh i can't stand that "Umbrella" song by Rihanna..she's sooo annoying..

but so damn hot..

also play ANYTHING by Fall Out Boy, and that's enough for me to blank..
haha they suck

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne and Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's, actually, i hate Plain White T's in general. They're songs have the dumbest lyrics and they have stupid name too.

ultamaSora

Pretty much all rap. I hate rap and everything about it. Oh, and "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back